Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"What nerd does homework on a Friday night?"

Quite amusingly, by the time Frank was actually seemingly ready to get down to something more serious in the backseat of his car, it also seemed as if time had quickly crept it's way past us, falling through our fingers, since by that very time, even as he groaned out of some sort of sexual frustration, we were due back at school, only having fifteen minutes or so to get back to the highschool before the bell rang, to get back before we'd be late, walking me right into one of my math teachers lectures on attendance and that it was just oh so important to be on time for these kinds of things. Honestly, I only sat there, not even half listening to him as he went on, because I couldn't take him serious. He just wasn't a strict guy, but tried so hard to be. Fortunately, the rest of the day flew by, led on with talk of our antics earlier in the day that I was still incredibley proud of.
Friday approached, arriving all too soon for my liking to be quite honest, considering being reluctant in meeting my fathers new armcandy was nothing short of the understatement of the year, didn't want to even step foot in the same room as this woman, wether I knew her or not, didn't even want to know her to begin with, though I suppose thats why I'm in this mess to begin with. The feeling my father was replacing my mother still stayed stuck in my stomach, refusing to budge or even loosen up, tensing up my muscles, making me sick, stomach acid burning my gut intensely, giving me a disgusting feeling as I shuffled down the hall, into the bedroom where I surprisingly found Frank sitting there on the bed, binder in his lap, pen in hand, writing something, most likely doing homework though i've never even seen him do even a bit of it before, so as this surprised me, it distracted me from the burning feeling in my gut as I crawled onto the bed, taking the binder from his lap as he snapped out of some sort of writing daze, shocked as if he'd just woken up, his hands up not sure where to go as I sat myself down in his lap, straddling him as he glanced up at me, my hands resting on his shoulders. "Oh..." He sighed up at me, "Dear god, if only you were naked." He muttered to himself, and I laughed at him, rolling my eyes.
"Nevermind that, what nerd does homework on a Friday night?" I simpered in amusement, eyes running across the cute features on his face. Frank was, if you wanted to put it bluntly, a very pretty boy, so I suppose I can't blame Carrie in getting jealous of me. I'd be jealous of myself as well if I were her, considering this is Frank, and Frank was a great guy, more then great. I was more then lucky to have him, too, was happier then words could describe that a boy like him loved me. I'd been his light, the person to change his ways, and years from now I wanted to be able to proudly say that he was my husband, and that I was married to my first love.
Frank only gave a deep exhale at me as I sat in his lap, straddling him simply as I had invaded his doing of homework, only staring at me, "This nerd does," He answer shortly right back, "But only because if I didn't I'd never get it done because you always do this to me." He added, whining like a stubborn chilld, falling backwards onto the bed, laying down, a slightly frustrated sigh coming from him directed right at me, and I only raised an eyebrow at him, laughing under my breath in confusion as I climbed off of him, crawling up the bed and sitting down near his head, crossing my legs and looking down on him, his eyes turning up at me.
"Do what?" I inquired curiously, because I really didn't have a clue what Frank was talking about, was completely lost.
"This." He answered as if it were the most obvious thing ever, sighing softly yet again, "You're the biggest distraction ever." He complained at me, as if I'd been annoying him for the past half an hour, and he gestured briefly to the binder somewhere beside us on the bed before he went on about how he needed to do work so he wouldn't be shoved in highschool any longer after this year, which only made me laugh, considering I still have three years, and the rest of this year anyway.
See, what I was not looking forward to was meeting my fathers new object of affection, that aching sick feeling stuck into my stomach without any thought of leaving, still felt slightly betrayed by my father, considering it still felt as if he were replacing my actual mother with this sort of imposter who would try to take her place, try to be even better when she couldn't even do such a thing, hoped she wouldn't treat me like a little kid, hoped she wouldn't really try to befriend me and try to be my friend and act as if she were my age, hoped she wasn't so persistent in bonding with me. And once I was setting foot in the restaurant with Frank at my side, my stomach turned to knots, feet freezing to the floor as I briefly spotted my dad sitting at a table with a woman who had long brown hair and slightly tanned skin. I heard Frank laugh at me a little before he grabbed me by the hand and dragged me along with him toward the table, all the while receiving mumbles from me for him to stop, and that I didn't even want to meet her to begin with.
Unfortunately, we stood infront of the table all too soon, my father beaming at me as he stood up, grabbing me and crushing me in a hug, thanking me for coming to meet this Ella woman, who sat there, smiling at me as I glanced at her blankly over my dads shoulder, exchanging glances with Frank, who only shrugged before he flashed a smile at my father once he'd let me go, "Ella," My father started happily, gesturing to me subtley, "This is my daughter, Kat. Oh, and this is her boyfriend," He added, gesturing at Frank, "Frank." He informed her as she smiled and nodded, giving me a nervous smile from where she sat. Atleast she didn't feel like she had to stand up and hug me and call me her daughter. This was off to a not so bad start, atleast.
"It's nice to meet you both," She spoke, and her voice sounded like some sort of television show housewife that stayed home all day and bitched about how their life sucks, about how boring it was, "I know you didn't want to meet me, Kat. I just want to let you know, though, I don't plan on replacing your mother, I don't think I'd be able to do that."
Damn straight you wouldn't, she was so much better than you'll ever be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait! I'm just figuring everything out thats going to happen next, and I'm having writers block, so please, if you could, I'm sure a few comments would help with the block I'm having with this story. I have alot of things planned next for this story, I'm just figuring out when to make them happen and how to pull them off. I don't want to rush it, because then it wouldn't be as good as it probably could be. So, I'm sorry in advance for the slower updates. I just want to make the story as good as I can!
MCR album comes out on Monday! But, for anyone else who ordered the boxset, I received an email saying my ray guns and everything else would be delayed until early next year. I'm getting the album and the EP on the 22nd, just everything else is being delayed. Has that happened to anyone else? I'm assuming its a product defect in the ray guns or something. My RYB(laster) hoodie is on its way too! And my LOTMS DVD as well! I got an email today telling me they've just been shipped, so hopefully they'll be here soon!
Also, SING video premiere tomorrow! And did anyone else watch the Dr. Death listening party!? It was amazing! I'm totally stoked to see the album art and everything! I can't wait to finally have the physical CD! So physced!
The concert I went to on Saturday night was amazing, too! But I won't get into that or else this authors note would be way too long and I don't want to bore you all with things you probably don't care about! <3
So, please, comment, comment, comment, to help cure my writers block! I'm upset with myself over this, and keeping you all waiting, so please comment! <3

-XOXOKaht