Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

And so it begins.

My feet led me down the sidewalk, soles of my shoes hitting against the now dry concrete ground, my dark clothing absorbing the warm sun and warming me nicely, black jeans and a black hoodie. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and shrugged my shoulders up casually, trying not to seem like my own awkward self, trying to stay normal. I needed to try and be slightly more graceful, since I was always so boyish. I needed to try and watch my tongue, because anything could slip out. I guessed other kids in the school would want to know I wasn't a complete idiot, although I really am. When I walked into english class that morning, too, Frank beckoned me to come sit at the back with him, which was odd. I didn't think I'd ever get such an invitation. Needless to say, I ended up sitting beside Frank at the back of the classroom.
"There's this party tonight," He whispered over to me, a dark smirk appearing over his lips, devious and mischevious. "You're going to it with me."
I raised my eyebrows at him, my eyes wide, and my lips parted slightly, "What? Why?" I demanded quietly, refraining from banging my fist on my desk.
"You're too innocent for Jersey." He pointed out, "You need some rebellion in you. You're too innocent for my liking, Kitten." He told me, his smirk darkening at the nickname, and shivers shot through my veins.
That's all that needed to be said. My father went to bed that night thinking I was fast asleep, but it was a Friday night and Frank wasn't up for getting stood up by a freshman, although I suppose no one was at any time in general. I pulled my window up and climbed out, shoving a rock under it so I could get back in after. I snuck around to the front of my house where Frank sat in his car, the headlights dimmed, and I gave a small sigh under my breath before getting into the car, closing the door quietly behind me. "I can't believe you," I mumbled at him, crossing my arms, "You're actually making me go to this damned thing."
"I am." He nodded, smirking a little through the front windshield, driving down the street and turning left onto another street, "You need to live a little, Kitty."
"I live tons!" I defended, "I just don't see why you're forcing me to be shoved into a cramped house with loud music, sweaty older people and a ninety five percent chance I'll be taken and raped!"
He took a look over at me, flatly, before he burst into laughter at the wheel of the car, "No, no!" He laughed hysterically, "You won't, don't worry. I'm going to be with you the whole time, Kitten." I groaned and sighed -- he's using the nicknames on me again. I hated when he did this, and believe me, within the short period of time I've known him he seems to do it quite alot. He has a penchant for causing and attracting trouble as it seems, and rebelling. Breaking the rules was his art, apparently, and if I had to say, he's pretty fucking good at it too.
It wasn't long until we were parked near the loud house the party was being held at. Frank got out of the car and beckoned me out, but I didn't move, this led to him swinging open my door and taking me out himself by picking me up, and I just groaned. He laughed and rolled his eyes at me, setting me down on my feet and closing the door, locking his car and pushing me along toward the house.
"Why am I coming, again?" I grumbled, crossing my arms while he kept his hands on my back, pushing me closer and closer to the house by the second.
"Because you need to learn to live, babydoll." He cooed, tapping his fingers on my back randomly, and I sighed, trying to make sure my voice didn't crack. I wasn't used to all of this attention from older boys, and Frank seemed to have all of his attention on me when I was around which was just terrible. It makes me nervous, and when I'm nervous I stutter and freak out, and I turn into even more of a clutz then I already am. Either that, or I run, but running isn't acceptable to Frank. He'd find me somehow anyway, or he'd run after me. It'd just be a game of hide and seek that he always wins.
We walked into the house and I could feel the bass vibrating from my feet connected to the floor, the music pumping through my whole body. There were people everywhere, and the same goes for the alcohol. Everyone was drinking, everyone was sweating, and everyone was dancing. More then half of them were atleast somewhat intoxicated, alot more then half, and let's just say that didn't assure me about anything. My hands automatically gripped onto Franks arm, and he glanced down at my hands and their tight, iron grip on his arm. He turned his gaze up at me and raised an eyebrow, giving a knowing laugh. He could tell I was even more freaked out now then ever, and that just made everything worse.
He pried my fingers off of his arm and his hand closed around my own, his palms slightly sweaty and very warm compared to my cold skin. Goosebumps shot up my arm from my hand briefly, and I sighed a little, taking a deep breath while he pulled me into the crowd, keeping me close so I didn't get lost. Needless to say I was completely relieved since I could finally breathe when we made it through the ocean and waves of people. He took me to the kitchen and assured me that I just needed something to drink, in which I scoffed loudly at him and he rolled his eyes, forcing a bottle of beer into my hands. I was reluctant and hesitant, but with encouragement from Frank I drank it. I drank it, all of it and five more bottles too after figuring out that it eased the nervousness and panick I was being a victim to before. The alcohol took it all away, and although my face was red from the liquor I didn't feel a thing except for unusual happiness.
Frank was talking to some guys while I stood beside him, leaning on the counter with my fingers hooked tightly under the edge of the countertop, making sure to hold myself up and steady on my feet. Falling over on my ass would definitely make me embarassed and take this peachy feeling away from me, and I knew if I got embarassed at this moment I'd be sure to bolt off against my will, because it's instinct. Muffled words were spoken by Frank and the two guys he was conversing with before they went off and left me standing there alone with Frank, who turned to me and gave me a curious look that held a pinch of concern. His fingertips slipped under my chin and lifted my gaze to look at him, brushing some hair from my eyes gently, and I shivered at the soft gesture, my hands letting go of the countertop blindedly and reaching out taking two handfuls of Franks hoodie, fingers curling in the fabric covering his chest, and he gave an awkward look before I groaned loudly and leaned all my weight forward on him, burying my face in his chest automatically, not giving a care how uncomfortable he may be. But it was after a few minutes of the discomfort that he gave me a sigh and put his hands on my back, patting it and telling me it was time to go. And when he tried to lead me out of the kitchen to make our way back through the crowd it was when he realized I could barely walk without tripping over myself. He gave another sigh and stepped over to me again, hesitating before he scooped me up bridal style into his arms and I curled up, hiccuping and getting a small laugh from him under his breath. He carried me out the back door and walked around the side of the house, heading towards the car and placing me in the passenger seat, buckling me in while I slurred a long, whiny chain of incoherent words that made him laugh at me again.
I was taken back to his apartment, which was pretty basic but homey and it suited him well, and he kicked the front door shut behind him, carrying me to his dimly lit room and sitting me down on his bed before he shuffled out of the room to get me some tylenol and a glass of water. The room was spinning for what seemed forever until he came back and sat down on the edge of the bed, dropping the tylenol in my open and awaiting palm. I popped it into my mouth and swallowed, grabbing the glass of water being held out to me and downing all of the water it held before I gave the glass back to him and flopped down backwards onto the bed while he placed the empty glass on the night table.
"Maybe taking you to a party wasn't as good of an idea as I thought it'd be." Frank thought out loud, and I couldn't help but giggle uncontrollabley at how wrong he was in taking me to that party. He sighed and fell back onto the bed beside me and I giggled again over at him, getting an odd glance and laugh from him. I rolled over onto my stomach and propped myself up on my forearms, staring down at him and letting my eyes trail across every feature and part of his face. He stared back up at me with his doe eyes and when my eyes locked to his I wasn't thinking, both of my hands grabbing either side of his face and crashing my lips down against his so hard it was borderline painful. He gave a weird noise from shock, and jumped the slightest probably having his mind race at what to do. I'd barely ever kissed anyone before. I'd only had two or three boyfriends, and I'd never really gotten physical, but this moment right now my body ached with such a desire for Frank, for every single part of him, that I couldn't do a thing to resist the temptation.
I bit at his lower lip softly only to have him melt slightly in less then a second, biting my upper lip that was enveloped between both of his. I shivered, goosebumps erupting on my skin, and my lips sparked and frizzed at the contact that was now mutual in desire for both of us. This was bad, Frank was eighteen and I was only fourteen, but I couldn't get myself to stop. I wasn't even legal, I wasn't legal. Four years from it, and four years from Frank. It was so wrong, but it felt so fucking right.
The temperature in the room seemed to raise, and from the heat I felt release when Franks hands slipped onto either side of my waist. His fingers gathering up the material of my dark shirt until they came in contact with my sensitive skin, brushing down them and spreading more goosebumps along my skin, which only made him smile against my lips. I couldn't tell wrong from right, and as it seemed neither could Frank. I was a virgin. A virgin, a fucking virgin. I suppose I wasn't going to be a virgin for very much longer, or I wasn't going to be so innocent for much longer at the least.