Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"This is bad, isn't it?"

Clothes were shed, article after article of them, piece by piece but so quickly and anxiously, anticipation gnawing at the both of us. Laying the right way on the bed, Frank underneath me shirtless while I straddled his waist, both of my knees on either side of his slim figure, a connection made by our lips that were attached to eachother perpetually. Mine left his, though, so I could lean over to the side quickly and flick off the light, but Frank pushed himself up quickly and leaned over before I could, pulling open the drawer and grabbing something from it. I flicked off the light right after he got whatever he needed to, and our lips both met halfway and tongues emerged at the contact of our lips, tangling together. At first I was awkward with my tongue, now not so much. Franks tongue was even guiding me, as it were.
His fingertips skidded down the side of my thighs after my legs were rid of my black jeans and on the floor beside the bed, and my lips attached to the side of his neck, kissing randomly at different spots. He gave a small moan, making him seem so hopeless and needy. His hips lifted up off of the bed briefly and rubbed against me, making his erection known and making me gasp and groan quietly. Never would I have thought that I'd ever be so naked so fast ontop of a guy when I got into highschool, and if I'd taken part in that bet that Chase, Lena and everyone else were in, I'd definitely be the winner. My only response to Frank, though, was to grind my hips down against his, and he gave a whimper, hands slipping up my sides and resting on my waist while he stared up at me. "Fuck." He'd curse and bite his lip, small moments of contemplation making themselves known in his eyes. The fingertips on one of his hands was skidding up the inside of one of my thighs the next moment, his eyes suddenly asking for permission, and I gave a small gulp, hoping I wouldn't sober up enough and abandon him. That would be humiliating for him to find out I didn't know what I wanted. And as my answer I leant down and attached my lips back to his, the kiss softer this time with our lips moist, passion now radiating off of the both of us along with the lust tugging at ourselves.
His thumb pushed against my senstive spot through the thin fabric and I made a small moan, biting my lip and resorting to kissing up and down along his jawline. The pad of his thumb rubbing into that spot, my hips began to rock against his fingers while they pushed the fabric aside and grazed up my moist, sensitive core before he slipped a finger in, getting a gasp and a groan from me. I cursed under my breath and he started moving that finger out and in again slowly, my hips rocking again wanting more, harder and faster, and he waited a few seconds before hesitantly adding another finger, stretching my muscles out again. I pushed down into his fingers and he bit his lip hard, pushing in deeper and touching a spot that felt a little too good. I arched my back, giving a small moan, and my hand grabbed onto his side, digging my nails into his ribs.The hairs on the back of my neck raised and goosebumps attacked my skin yet again, my eyes staring down into Franks, who now turned his gaze back up at me. I grabbed his face again, cupping his jaw in my hands, and slapped my lips down against his. Then my hands trailed down his chest and stomach to situate themselves on getting his belt undone. He slipped his fingers out and ran his fingers along down my sides and thighs before his hand slipped into his pocket, pulling out a small square package, the object he'd probably gotten from the end table. I nipped at his lower lip and he made a noise against my lips, licking his tongue out against my lips where my own tongue met his halfway. His fingers fumbled hopelessly with the small package, ripping it open anxiously and opening it to get to the contents inside. I undid his belt and gently pulled my lips from his to bite down on his neck, making him shiver and sigh. One of his hands grabbed mine and smoothly handed me the small package, which instantly made me slightly nervous, my face pinkening. He seemed to notice, since he gave one small laugh under his breath and led my hands down, lips reaching up to mine so they could envelope together gently.
Next morning I woke up from hot air blowing on my neck and shoulder, calloused fingertips running up and down my side from the top of my ribcage to my hipbone. I was laying on my stomach, covered from the hips down in the sheets and my chest pressed down against the matress. Arms hugged under the pillow, the side of my face buried into it. A set of lips kissed my lower lip and my eyes automatically fluttered, peeking open halfway to see Frank laying there, messy hair and moist, flushed skin. I felt the sheets of the bed sticking to myself, and I almost cringed. "This is bad, isn't it?" I grumbled hoarsely, my eyes squinty and tired, and he sighed and turned his gaze up at the ceiling.
"... I..." He took a pause for a few seconds before turning his gaze back at me, continuing a moment later, "... I don't really know."
What's that supposed to mean?