Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

This is the reason I am starting to hate surprises.

*~Scarlet's P.O.V~*

"Scarlet come here please!" My mother called up the stairs.

"Coming Mom," I shouted back as I shut my laptop and ran down the steps. As I landed in front of her I asked "Yeah?"

She looked at me nervously , Uh-Oh this can't be good.
"Scarlet come have a seat," she said motioning to the black sofa. I walked over and sat down remaining quiet. "Honey, I don't know how to tell you this," she paused to take a seat in front of me and grabbed my hand, Again NOT GOOD. "Scarlet were moving" She blurted all of the sudden.

"WAIT, WHAT?!?!" I shouted standing up yanking my hand from hers.

"I just think this place has too many bad memories and that we should move on to a new life." She said sweetly looking up at me.

"But, what about Daulton or Taylor? They need me here since Jenell left us." I defended trying to stay here for my friends. The truth is, is that this is the house I have lived in my ENTIRE life, moving is just a disaster.

She stood up,"Well they can still text and call you sweetie." she stated.

"WHATEVER." I said and ran up the stairs. When I got up there I locked my door behind me. Then I grabbed my Ipod Touch and started to listen to "This War Is Ours" By Escape The Fate. I turned it up, went over to my laptop and then started posting about my worst nightmare and the Demon who starred in it, MY MOTHER, on my blog.

THIS IS WHY I AM STARTING TO HATE SURPRISES MORE AND MORE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's REALLY REALLY short but this is my first story and I hope you like it. Please don't be mean in the comments if they are bad, I would like constructive criticism. I promise the next chapter will be a bit longer but where I live it is about 5 in the morning and I have school in the morning so I will update again tomorrow. I really do hope you like it though. Thanks <3 <3