Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

"I've Never Felt This Way About Someone"

YOUR SURPRISE= TEASER TRAILER!



*~*JENELL'S P.O.V.*~*

So it's lunch time now and I am meeting Shane behind the school, he said it was important in the text. I hope he's not moving away from me. I have never felt this way about somebody before. I mean I had an ex boyfriend but he cheated on me, I never loved again until now. Anyways, The whole point to my rant is because I am utterly IN LOVE with Shane and to prove it I am skipping lunch with him.

I just shut my locker door to be greeted by Scarlet with a huge ass grin on her face. "What?" I asked her, "Okay can you stop grinning at me like that it's kind of freaking me the fuck out." I said. She laughed and nodded then said "So you ready to go to lunch sexy bitch?"

I looked at her and spoke, "Oh umm Sorry I promised Shane I would go talk to him privately he said it was VERY IMPORTANT." I watched her face hoping she doesn't get pissed at me for not eating lunch with her on the first day. Then her face switched to understanding, "Oh well thats fine he needs you more. GO! You don't wanna worry him," she said to me with a push. So I went running down the hall and out the doors to go to the back of the building.

I walked up behind Shane and Jumped on his back, his hands instantly went to holding me up while I cupped my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I said changing my voice to sound like somebody else. He chuckled lowly, and jumped to move me up higher because I was sliding which caused me to giggle. Then Shane answered, "I'm gonna say Jenell. I mean if not then somebody stole her cell phone and read my text."

Man this boy is so freaking amazing! I removed my hands and leaned my head around, "Yup it's me!" I said in my hyper voice because I was obviously happy to be hanging out with Shane. "So What's up Shaney?" I asked still perched on his back. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

Still grinning he said, "Well I was hoping you'd be ground level when I was talking to you, to avoid a neck cramp and all." Ahahaha His dry humor gets me EVERY TIME! But I figured I would drag out the cuteness. "But I wanted a piggy back ride first," I said in a whiny cute voice. He laughed and said, "How about after we talk?" It sounded like a question so I nodded and jumped down.

"So again I ask What's up Shaney?" I asked again stepping around in front of him. I reached up and gave him a hug just to be pulled closer to him. He put his arms around me and held me for a minute. Then after I pulled away he leaned back against the brick of the school. "Jen I wanted to talk to you about something..." he said looking a little worried. Oh no! He is leaving me! I think I might cry, this is why Scar said he needed me more then her right now. Well if he needs me then I need to hold back me tears and wait to hear what he has to say.

*~*SHANE'S P.O.V.*~*

Okay I admit it I was a little worried about how she would take the news. I just hope that worry didn't show in my features. I looked up at her through my hair by the look on her face, my worry slipped through. DAMN IT! She probably thinks something bad and totally non sense like that I'm moving or some shit. Well I better not delay or else she'll be really worried. I lifted my head up and smiled at her, and she smiled back. Okay I got a smile, smiles are good let's keep at this self- confidence thing.

I leaned forward again, "Jen the stuff isn't bad, I promise." I said to her. "Okay!" she said happily and kinda bouncily. Well I guess that made her feel WAY better. "So what's this 'stuff' that you need to tell me?" She asked lifting her hands to put stuff in air quotes. God, I loved her and now I realize that I have loved her all along, I never did love Kelly. I mean don't get me wrong I thought Kelly was extremely hot and sex was great with her but she wasn't gorgeous like Jenell is. Plus I bet Jenell would be WAY better in bed than Kelly but I'm not into Jen for just sex. Oh man I rant a lot okay I just need to do it, say the freaking words and risk rejection.

"Jenell," I started taking her hands in mine and pulling her towards me while I lean against the school. "Jenell ILOVEYOUANDIWANTYOUTOBEMYGIRLFRIENDANDSOMUCHMOREPLEASESAYYESORIWILLDIEOFHUMILIATION!" I said really quickly. Jenell just looked at me like I was stupid and or crazy. "Umm Shane honey slow down a little bit." She said grabbing my face with her hands. I took a few big breaths and began all over again. "Jenell I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend and so much more please say yes or I will die of humiliation. Oh, and you mean the world to me. If I had to choose loving you or breathing I would use my last breath to say I FUCKING love you." Okay so I said it and it felt good to get off of my chest.

I looked down at her, her face was unreadable. She was getting ready to answer me when we heard foot steps. I looked to see who it was and it was non other than Chase, god does this kid know how to ruin things. He came over to us, "Hey Jenell How are you doing?" he said to Jenell. "Hey Chase I'd be doing better if you would GET LOST!" she yelled in his face. Chase smiled and said "Now, now Jenell no need to get feisty. You were last year I'm not into you all too much anymore. But umm Your best friend Scarlet, Has she said anything about me?" he asked her. What a fucking ASS HOLE! He needs to stay the fuck away from the girls, our girls, Mine and Jason's not anybody else's. "You know what Chase? She hasn't... I guess your not all too important to her. So maybe you should FUCK OFF!"

Then Chase smiled at her and said, "Eh it doesn't matter to me, She will be soon just watch." Then he turned around to walk away and left Jenell and Me alone. Well maybe now I could get an answer. "Jen Fuck that Prick!" I said to her grabbing her hands. "So I love you and want to be your boyfriend, So whatcha say sweetie?" I asked her.

Jenell looked up at me and nodded opening her mouth to say, "Of course I will love you to be my boyfriend." She leaned up to kiss me and I returned the kiss. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she granted it to me eagerly. As I was exploring her mouth with my tongue she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, I held her up by putting my hands on her ass, firmly. This was the kiss of a life time! We stood there making out throughout lunch and the encounter with Chase was completely forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys I hope you enjoy it! Took me a little bit. Now I told you guys earlier in the Author's note, that was once earlier the 12th chapter, That 3 comments= New Update.
=] So let's get them comments for updates. Oh and Enjoy the surprise. =] Love love. Oh and i almost forgot, Welcome new subscribers and readers to your new addiction. lol I'm a bit conceited sorry. Enjoy! ;)