Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

"You Don't Even Know Her name!"

*~*NEXT DAY*~* SCARLET’S P.O.V.*~*
I opened my eyes to a new sunny day, “I love the summer mornings,” I thought to myself as I stood up. I fixed my pajamas and then walked over to my laptop. The first thing I did was log into my blog so I can check my comments. I just got logged on when an IM box popped up, it was from Killmesoftly.
Killmesoftly: Hey love how are you today?
XxSilverheartbeatxX: Goodish… I still don’t want to move but Me and my mom worked everything out last night. I just got to face it I am moving. But, how are you?
Killmesoftly: Better now that I am talking to you. >.< hehe! Where to will you be moving?
XxSilverheartbeatxX: Wow! Cheesy much? Haha, but it works on you though. Umm I’m not sure she won’t tell me. But, hey I will talk to you later, I got to go pack. :( Byes.
*~*JASON’S P.O.V. *~*
XxSilverheartbeatxX: Wow! Cheesy much? Haha, but it works on you though. Umm I’m not sure she won’t tell me. But, hey I will talk to you later, I got to go pack. :( Byes.
She logged off before I could even say my Good luck! God I wish she knew how I loved her. I went to her blog and read the ending of her post from last night. “So, I guess I won’t be writing as much since I have to pack. Ugh! I will miss you guys. Bye for now and best wishes. <3 <3 Silver!”
Silver was just her nickname on here, she NEVER and I mean never posted her real name. As I started to imagine what she looked like and all the names that could go with my mental picture of her my friend Shane barged into my room.
He looked at the computer screen and then back at me. “Dude, please tell me you aren’t falling for this chick,” he said to me.
“Her nickname is Silver,” I said defensively.
He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “But, you don’t even know her name. Seriously man, MOVE ON!” he exclaimed at me. “I have!” He finished.
I looked at him “Oh, you have? Dude, you got dumped Two months ago and you still don’t have a girlfriend.” I backfired. “We are the hottest guys in school and in town for that matter. We can have any girl we want to.”
He grinned at me and said, “Exactly! So, why admire a girl across the states?” Shit! He got me. “School starts next week and I am thinking about asking Jenell out.” He concluded.
“Yeah right like Jen would date you, you guys are too close of friends.” I said.
He looked at me “So, it doesn’t hurt to try. Dude, it’s Senior year!” he shouted.
“Whatever man so why are you here?” I asked him.
“I think Me, You, Jen and Everyone should go hang.” Shane said. I grabbed my jacket, closed my laptop and we walked out of my room and out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
First things first this chapter goes out to xoxo1alyssa1xoxo for being my first reader and urging me to write a new chapter. Thanks Alyssa!!
Yay! A little longer, Some of it in Jason's POV.
Speaking of Jason here click his name down here and that is his outfit. You have NO IDEA how long that took to organize and make.
So Jenell knows Jason and Shane. She is also besties with Scarlet. What will happen? haha ok well a few things before I go crash. I plan on writing more tomorrow or the next day so it may not be updated for a few days. Also, comments and subscriptions are friendly, sweet things. OH, and Banners are lovely and appreciated because I keep messing my main story pic up. And lastly, I now have a character page. Night and thanks for reading. <3 <3