Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

Slowly Liking Surprises

*~*3 DAYS LATER*~*SCARLET’S P.O.V.*~*
I walked into my new house with a box of my clothes. I walked to the kitchen, because that’s where the stairs were, and screamed. My Best friend Jenell stood there; she ran up and hugged me, causing me to drop the box.
“I’ve missed you!” I exclaimed hugging her.
“I know, I’ve missed you too!” she exclaimed back, pulling away from the hug.
My mom walked in and said, “Hey Jenell honey. How are your mom and dad doing?”
Jenell replied “Good you should go see them. They are stoked to be neighbors again.” That sentence caused my mouth to drop.
“Neighbors?” I asked her, “No way! That is so cool.” I finished.
“Yup, yup!” Jen said, “So we have A LOT to talk about after we get your stuff.” She said walking up the stairs, where I would choose my new room. After I did Jen, Me, my mom, and the movers started bringing everything in. After my stuff was in my room we started damage control.
Jenell pulled out her pocket knife, to cut open a box of my clothes, it looked new I haven’t seen it before that’s for sure. It had a dragon on the handle of it. “Whoa! Jen that’s a new one!” I commented. “Where’d you get it from?” I asked
She bit her lip and said, “My friend Shane bought it for me.” Her eyes totally lit up at the mention of Shane, whoever that is. OMG! SHE LIKES HIM!
“Jen,” I went to say but her blackberry rang in her pocket. The ringtone was “Smile” by Uncle Kracker.
She blushed and mumbled to herself “So that’s what he changed it.” And then she answered “Hey what’s up?” she asked. She held a finger up to me went over to my bed.
*~*JENELL’S P.O.V*~*
I sat down on Scarlet’s bed, my feet hanging over the side. “So, What’s up? You still haven’t answered me. You there?” I said to him.
Shane replied, “Sorry Jen, Jason and I are arguing. But, I was wondering if you wanted to hang with us today?” he asked me.
“Umm my close-sister-like friend Scarlet just moved here and we’re catching up while I help her unpack her stuff.” I said. “She’s my new neighbor!”
“Oh, well we can come over and help if you want us too. Maybe Jason will quit obsessing over cyber girl.” He said.
I sighed “I’ll have to ask them and see. But, please tell me he’s not freaking because cyber chick isn’t answering on AIM.” I said.
“Sorry, but if I did I would be lying.” He said to me.
“Dimmit Man,” I said, “he need to MOVE ON!”
“Yeah, Jen” he said sexily, “I know.” Man I love the way he says my name. UGH, I love him! I thought quietly to myself.
“Well, anyways I will ask and then text you.” I said. We got off of the phone and I stood up, fixed my shirt and then turned to look at Scarlet.
“So, who was that?” she asked after she hung up a signed poster of our favorite band, Escape The fate.
I smiled, “that was a great concert,” I said reminiscing. “That was Shane.” I said answering her question.
“Oh?” she asked. Shit! She knew I liked him, was I that obvious? I asked myself. “What’d he want?” she asked next.
I laughed, “To show me his new ringtone, he changed it the other day. And he also wants to hang.” I looked at her questioningly. “I would love for you to meet them Scar. Please?” I said pulling out my puppy dog face that works oh so well.
“FINE,” she caved “let’s go ask mom.” We ran down the stairs yelling “MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMM!”
“What girls?” She asked coming around the other side of the kitchen door way. Scar’s mom was always like a second mom to me.
“Can my friends come over and help me and Scar unpack her room?” I asked. “Then, she can make new friends!” I tossed in.
“Well why not? Sure they can come over.” She said happily. I started jumping and clapping.
“Yay! Thanks Momma Money!” I exclaimed pulling my black berry out to text Shane as Me and Scarlet started running up the stairs.
“Oh, and Scarlet honey, make good friends because school starts next week!” Momma Money yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we have some Jenell P.O.V. this time. WOO HOO! Ok now before I get bashed on here for Scarlet's last name being Money let me explain. My Grandma, on my Dad's side, her maiden name is Money. She is related to Eddie Money and that's all I know of right now. I could very possibly be related to Monte Bryan Money Jr.(guitarist of Escape The Fate) though. I just didn't want anyone to bash me for it because I like Escape The Fate and her last name is Money because Escape The Fate isn't in this story AT ALL! Anyways, longer chapter! Word Count is 731! I plan on writing a new chapter I am half way through it now actually! Oh, and Subscriptions, comments and such are much appreciated! Thanks for reading!