Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

Kissing in The Dark

Jason's P.O.V.
Did she seriously just say that or am I dreaming all this crazy shit? My phone beeped with a text, I picked it up and read the text. "I figured that if you wanted to kiss me so bad you'd at least be here by now or close to here, yet your not." It was obviously from Scarlet which means this isn't just a dream. So I picked up the Mustang keys, that I never returned to the key bowl in the kitchen, and climbed out of my window. I started the car up without lights and backed up, thank God it was quiet. Then I took off for Scarlet's house.
Good thing the cops weren't out because I was doing 75 in a 45 MPH speed zone. Let's just say I made it to Scarlet's in 2 minutes, and it's normally a 10 minute drive. I watched her stand up from the porch swing and walk down the steps as I parked my car in her drive way, she was SO gorgeous. She didn't change either she stayed in those sexy shorts.

*~*SCARLET'S P.O.V.*~*

Jason pulled into my drive way and shut his mustang off. I walked down the porch steps after I got up off the swing. He ran up to me, cupped my face in his smooth hands and kissed me. His lips tasted sweet but I couldn't put a name to it, I guess it's just how Jason tastes. Our lips moved in synchronization, like they were perfect. I got butterflies in my stomach, it felt as if we belonged together. I pulled away to catch my breath, pulling ever so slightly on his bottom lip. Jason was a really good kisser.
"Took ya long enough,"I teased him my hands intertwining between his.
"Yeah well I had to sneak out of my window,"he laughed. "Which by the way is on the second story. But it was worth it, YOU were worth it." Jason finished my forehead to mine.
I laughed,"Seriously? Why?" I asked him looking confused.
"My parents," He started, "They're curfew followers." he said plainly. I laughed hysterically, we got in his car and kissed some more. When we were done and I was growing tired, he left, unwillingly he wanted to stay with me. I explained why that would be a bad idea and he understood completely. But, he did promise to hang out with me tomorrow. Then after he did I went inside and up to my new room and fell asleep with the taste of his lips on mine.

*~*JASON'S P.O.V.*~* NEXT DAY~*
I woke up at 10 in the morning due to text ringer going off, so I grabbed my phone off of the night stand. I had 7 FUCKING TEXT MESSAGES, hopefully 1 from Scarlet. I was right I had one from Scarlet, One from Jenell, and 5 from Shane! What The Fuck? I answered all of the text messages and got up. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and then got dressed. When I got done I had on my Flogging Molly shirt, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and converse. I brushed my hair and then re straightened it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I had to cut this one shorter than planned the computer I am using messed up. Then I was bothered about it. Not much of a cliff hanger but they kissed yay!!! ANyways leave love mail. sorry again for length.