The Letter That Told It ALL

Let's go to the church...

***SEVERAL WEEKS LATER***

Bianca’s P.O.V.

As I stood in the back of the church in my beautiful lace gown, not a bit of nervousness consumed me. I knew without a doubt the man I was marrying was the man of my dreams. As the wedding march began to play, the doors swung open, and my step-dad walked me down the aisle. I met those eyes that I’d seen for so long, and all I could see was my future staring back at me. As he grabbed my hand as the preacher asked, “Who giveth this woman to this man?” I knew I’d mad the right chose, and my future was bright in front of me. This wedding may be not completely what I original planned, and my future may have changed, but all that mattered now was the beautiful eyes of the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I faced my groom, and I felt the same love radiating from him that was radiating from me. As we said our vows and exchanged rings, I couldn’t stop the bright smile on my face. As the preacher said, “you may kiss the bride” I again felt that feeling I’d never felt before. Hand in Hand we walked back down that aisle, now as a couple beginning the rest of our life together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this last and final chapter is VERY short, but I felt that the readers deserved a little glimpse into what happened after that night.