Music Inspires 1

drabbles here

Andreas Bergh/Cat Casino (Deathstars)
(Cypress Hill – Latin Lingo)

Andy stopped in the doorway with a spoon in his hand and a delicious smirk on his lips. He leaned against the doorframe unnoticed and brought the spoon to his lips to lick the yummy chocolate off it slowly. His eyes lit up with amusement and admiration as he watched his favorite band mate giving him a wonderful show without even knowing about it this time.

Cat’s hair was combed up to the top of his head and fixed with knitting needles – because Cat was crazy like that. This time he fell for his band role of the Kitten a little harder than usually. With a ball of purple cotton in his hands he was walking around the room like around a stage, throwing the slightly glittery thread in every direction. His moves were smooth and lazy, following the rhythm of a funky rap song playing from the speakers. Music Andy would never really expect to hear in his house. But then again, Cat’s presence was explanatory enough.

Andy simply loved afternoons of this kind.

***

Frank Iero/Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance)
(Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire)

Frank’s smile dropped slightly. He nodded to the overall joy around; the post-show euphoria never got old for his friends. Neither did for him. But the flavor he had to taste after every show was rather bitter. He’d give anything to be able to exchange it for the sweet flavor of Gerard Way.

Gerard’s make-up got totally smeared when the singer rubbed his fingers across his eyes with the obvious intention to mess himself up. He laughed, and threw himself on a couch.

Their eyes met. Frank smiled, following the trend Gerard set with his kissable lips. This was a physical pain. The guitarist got up to have a shower, not really in mood to share laughs and experiences with the mates this time. He thought that to get a shower before signing session would be nice.

Fans always gave him energy to hold on. Life looked better from the stage.

And Gerard, he was Frank’s puppeteer.

***

Ryan Ross/Brendon Urie (Panic!At the Disco)
(Jeff Buckley – I Want Someone Badly)

Hey, hey, Ryan Ross! Sitting there in your baggy purple trousers and green patterned vest with flowers on it! You, Ryan Ross! You, my beautiful, my rose man, my tongue twister, my!

You, Ryan Ross, with a thin cigarette made of weed between your fingers (fingers which music haunts at nights taking them off of my body) and a bottle of booze between your legs (legs which give up when I trail my lips up their inner sides), you jerk but my dreams!

Listen, Ryan Ross, listen to me now when your mind is clouded enough to not remember – You won’t.

No, You won’t eat my heart.

***

Castiel/Dean (Supernatural)
(IAMX – Rain to Sea)

The first rays of sun colored the horizon violent pink. Dean’s eyelashes were glimmering with salt of the air just like the sea was with distance and the unknown. The quiet murmuring of waves called him closer. As he walked to the wet sand, he could feel coldness of morning kiss his bare feet with every step.

Finally it was the water, touching his skin. He squatted down and a light smile danced over his lips.

Castiel was gone from the world… he said he’d never come back. But he wasn’t gone for real. Couldn’t be. His protective wings, Dean could feel them. Pouring in between his fingers, drizzling down onto his knees.

They were there, rising up above the horizon.

***

Oscar Wilde/Lord Alfred ‘Bosie’ Douglas (real historical characters)
(Karsh Kale – Distance)

“Oscar!”

The voice was like an energizer to his old bones. Oscar turned around, a smile of an 18-years-old spread over his lips and he stepped in the direction his sweet boy was coming from.

Bosie was wearing the latest fashion of the time; ay, extravagant don chuan of Lucifer’s gardens. But his expensive clothes and expensive cologne were just an accessory to the true expensiveness he was coming with. In the exotic beauty of his eyes, he was carrying the world arrogantly. And his hands were gently holding a magnificent bouquet of outlandish flowers.

The explosion of colors in his hands, staining the chest where his precious heart was beating, blinded Oscar for a while. He put the book he’d been reading down and took his walking stick and his hat. Were those flowers for him? Bosie was so romantic sometimes, so romantic Oscar didn’t really know anymore what all the poetry of the world was good for with such a boy walking it.

The art was useless, indeed. But the art of their love, no, that would never get old, ugly or useless.

The scent of thousand kinds of flowers took breath from him and he could feel his soul fall on its knees in front of his Muse. This was art – the touch of their fingers within the rainbow of petals.

The nuclear war of 19th century.

***

Jared Leto/Collin Farrell (actors)
(Radiohead – How I Made My Millions)

Jared’s fingers were dancing over the keys in an elegant but a little messy melody. Here and there he’d go completely off-key. Yet, Collin felt as though the music was becoming even more real with every false tune that came from underneath Jared’s fingers.

He was in the kitchen, cooking dinner for their private little celebration. He took the apron he was wearing and while wiping his hands in it he walked into the living room to be closer to the source of all those heart-warming sounds.

His fingers gently touched the back of Jared’s neck and massaged it slowly. He could feel how it made Jared relax; the ballet of his fingers upon the clavier softened noticeably.

Collin leaned down and kissed the back of bald head tenderly. Death won’t win, not over them.

***

William Shakespeare/secret lover (real historical characters)
(Emilie Autumn – Leclair – Adagio)

I’ve never understood him. Some think he’s a genius, some think he’s a pretender… but all I know about him is that he’s a lonely man.

He tries so hard to maintain his prudence; tries so hard to belong. But all I know about his self-esteem is that it is as frail as a toy made of glass.

He might look strong and beautiful, but inside he’s a song with no beginning and no end and with a text full of clichés.

My head spins and my hands cannot hold the quill pen properly. Heavy, you’re too heavy for my heart.

I wish you would come to me with cascades of golden hair down your back, with breasts to be taken over by my desire. Your body was made too imperfect, lover, too imperfect for me.

If I drink this wine and you drink it from my lips, could we believe for a while that nature is not a fool for making us so painfully same?

***

Robert Pattinson/Thomas Sturridge (actors)
(30 Seconds to Mars – Night of the Hunter)

Robert sat down on the trunk of a fallen tree and crossed his arms over his chest to protect himself from the cold night air. It made him feel like he was wrapped in a straitjacket. His eyes fixed yet again on the young male he’d been following in disarray.

The clothes of the escapee were fluttering on his body like a flag in wind. They got ripped to pieces in one of his fits when his hands went wild and hateful of everything human. And now the insanity pouring down his body like a violent waterfall was making him run around and collect fragments of nature. It was ripping his mind to pieces.

Robert’s eyes were burning as he watched the little animal in heat. Spiritual heat it was.

What he was building Robert didn’t know. It looked like a spaceship a little, but it could’ve been just Robert’s imagination. And Tommy wouldn’t tell him. His lips were sealed, locked in silence for so long Robert had no other choice but to deal with it.

Maybe, hopefully, if he stays with him long enough, if he keeps him and becomes his guardian angel in this life, then maybe he’ll get to hear his sweet voice in heaven, his lips whispering an ever-so-heartfilling ‘thank you’ against Robert’s ear. And their roles of the insane and the sane would switch.

***

Adam Lambert/Drake LaBry (American Idol finalist and his boyfriend)
(Carter Burwell – Edward At Her Bed)

With this ring, I deny every sun and every map; for you are why the universe is heliocentric, and you are where I was born to go.

***

Brian Kinney/Justin Taylor (Queer As Folk)
(Mindless Self Indulgence – Shut Me Up)

“Sometimes… sometimes you’re just too fucking much,” I mutter through my teeth.

He raises a brow in that Kinney way of his.

“Can you not do that with your brow for once?” I explode.

He laughs at me.

One thing we both love more than peace between us is war between us. The kind which still keeps us together, despite of how pissed off at each other we are. The kind that still makes us prefer fighting the other to shutting the door in front of the other’s nose.

That’s how it ends again as my clenched fist meets his jaw.

He grabs me from the floor and puts me over his bare shoulder. The fact he’s naked only drives me even madder. Jerk.

“Just listen to me for once,” he smirks, carrying me to the bedroom, while rubbing his bruised face.