All I Want For Christmas Is You

Chapter 1

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas...is you.


I shrieked with laughter, trying to fight her off. She straddled me and grinned. "Give up?"

"Never!" I yelped, and she tickled me harder. "Allright! You win!" I surrendered.

"Good." she smirked and climbed off me. "Duude. I want coffee." she said randomly. I agreed, and we ran to the kitchen. "You start the coffee, I'll be right back." She started out of the room.

"Umm...Gee?" We always called each other Gee and Frankie--not our real names, it was sort of an inside joke. We were just as good friends [and just as perverted, sometimes] as Gerard and Frank, so...Gee and Frankie.

She turned around. "What?"

I looked down sheepishly. "I can't make coffee," I admitted.

She facepalmed and walked back to the coffee maker. "You make me sick, Frankie. Who the hell can't make coffee? God damn." She giggled.

I laughed. "But you love me anyway, right?" I did my best puppy-eyes face at her, and she hugged me.

"Of course I do. Duh. Why else would you be here for Christmas if I didn't?"

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don’t need to hang my stocking way above the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
May my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you.


Later that night, we were snuggled up watching The Nightmare Before Christmas [best movie ever]. She giggled softly at something on the movie, I wasn’t paying attention. I was too busy watching her; she was so beautiful when she smiled…what am I saying, she’s always beautiful.

“Hello? Frankie? Anyone there?” She waved her hand in front of my face.

“Huh? What?” I let her think I just had a random spaced-out moment, she didn’t need to know I was running my eyes all over her intoxicating face…whoops, spacing out again.

She laughed. “You are the ditziest girl ever, I swear. I said, do you want to open presents now, or in the morning?”

I thought for a moment. “Hmm…let’s each open one now, and we’ll open the rest in the morning.”

“Okay!” she agreed excitedly and scurried over to the Christmas tree. She grabbed a present and tossed it to me, then grabbed one for herself, and ran back to the couch. “Hurry up! Open yours!” she bounced up and down a little.

I smiled and tore offher clothes the wrapping paper. “Ohmygod I love you!” I squealed, hugging the gift to my chest. Edward Scissorhands! I love that movie. I gave her an excited hug, then reminded her “Now open yours!”

She ripped off the wrapping paper like a little kid, and screeched with glee. “OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU!” She jumped into my lap and threw her arms around my neck, kissing the top of my head. “I love you I love you I love you! We are so watching this,” and she hopped up and put Life On The Murder Scene into the DVD player.

I wont ask for much this Christmas
I wont even wish for snow.
I’m just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe
I wont make a list and send it to the North Pole for St Nick
Wont even stay awake to hear the magic reindeer play


“Aww, it never snowed,” she pouted. “I guess we don’t get a white Christmas, then…”

“Ew, racist!” I laughed. “A ‘white’ Christmas?”

“Shut up,” she rolled her eyes at me and poked me with a random piece of mistletoe.

“Oh my god, mistletoe?” I grinned evilly and looked around the room. She facepalmed, knowing what was coming next. I grabbed a creepy-looking stuffed cat and shoved it in her face, holding the mistletoe above her head. “Kiss the kitty!”

“Noo!” she whined, pushing it away. “I don’t wanna kiss the creepy kitty!” I persisted, and finally she gave it a little kiss. “You’re a tard,” she sighed.

“And you love it.” I blew her a kiss, then ran to look for more kissing buddies.

After she had kissed a teddy bear, a picture of Edward Scissorhands, a Ray Toro action figure, and a box of tampons [boy, did she balk at that one!], she snatched the mistletoe away from me.

“Nooo!” I grumbled. “You’re no fun.” She held the mistletoe above my head and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Cause I just want you here tonight,
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you


We finally went to bed around 4 in the morning. She fell asleep almost right away, but good old insomnia kept me awake. God, she was so adorably when she was sleeping…She looked so peaceful, like an angel. I giggled. An angel with smeared eyeliner and Misfits pajamas, yeah. She snuggled into my arms in her sleep, and I wrapped my arms around her. “Merry Christmas, love,” I whispered silently and pressed my lips softly on top of her head.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
May my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you.