Caught in a Bad Romance

An angel named Castiel was sent down to earth to protect two humans: Dean Winchester who is a supernatural hunter and Bethany Walsh who happens to be a witch.

The longer he stays on earth, slowly but surely, he begins to have feelings - feelings he had never felt before, feelings he is strictly forbidden to feel.

Along the way, he literally meets a vampire named Damon Salvatore. For some reason, he feels a connection with this vampire - a deep connection that he could not understand.

Little did this angel know, the human in his charge is falling for him.

As he watches the vampire seducing women for feeding or compulsion, he couldn't help but to feel envious of the women.

Could not take it any longer, he decides to tell Damon the truth. What he really is and how he feel towards the latter.

The question is, how will the vampire respond? Is it natural for an angel and a vampire to fall in love? And how will the human in his charge deal with this bad romance they are all caught up in?

Castiel starts to learn that forbidden love has its consequences.

DISCLAIMER: Might contain coarse language as well as sexual description. A SLASH STORY. If you do not like slash or if you do not like sexual descriptions, my advise is to turn back and walk away. ;)

I do not own Supernatural, Vampire Diaries or any of the characters. I do, however own the plot so DO NOT rip of the plot and call it your own. It's wrong and it's mean.