Caught in a Bad Romance

You're Out Of This World

Castiel had finally found his vessel whose name used to be Jimmy after a few weeks on earth. Finding a vessel that was suitable for an angel is hard - not to mention, it may hurt them in the process.

These vessels have to be a man of faith, no doubt and he has to agree for Castiel to use his body.

A few men got hurt of course.

Jimmy Novak was different. His heart was pure and his conscience is clear. Just as long as Castiel keeps his promise to protect Jimmy's family at all cost.

It was time to find Bethany Walsh before going over to find Dean Winchester.

He had a few failed attempts in flying over to Mystic Falls but that didn't stop him from trying over and over.

He needs to control his abilities as an angel as well as to not hurt his vessel in the process of doing so.

At his fifteenth attempt, he flew.

And within a second, he was in an alley behind the Mystic Grill. He could hear humans talking inside - both drunk and non-drunk alike.

He walked through the front door and the scent of alcohol filled his throat. Some looked at him - and why wouldn't they? He was wearing a formal outfit, black tie, black suit, black pants with a beige trenchcoat over it.

Others are just too drunk to even care.

He scanned around the room for the girl he's supposed to guide and protect.

"Hey hon," someone whispered and he quickly turned around, almost smiting the person who startled him.

Regina, a woman in her late-teens was standing behind him and she reached out with a smile.

"You look lost," she traced a line on his jaw while he just stared and she traced the line down to his hand.

He looked down at her hand over his and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't think I am," he replied and looked around at this foreign place. "Is this Mystic Grill?"

Regina looked at him funny before she nodded her head.

"Yes it is," she paused and used her other hand to trace his lipline. "Are you looking for some fun?"

Why is this woman touching him funny?

Castiel reached out to take her hands causing her to get excited. But he placed them by her sides before he looked around again.

"No, I'm looking for Bethany Walsh," he replied and looked around again.

He heard her scoff and mumble something about a weird kid.

"Yes, the weird kid," he turned to Regina.

"Over by the pool table with her lame-ass friends," Regina replied and walked away, waving him off.

He didn't understand why Regina was feeling upset over his question for Bethany. Still, he turned and saw a girl in her late teens with blonde hair and heavy eye-makeup dressed in a black dress and black boots.

She was the girl he was looking for.

He made his way towards her as she cheered for her friend who shot colored balls into holes in a table.

He stood next to her and she froze. He simply stood there and waited for her to look at him.

She did just that.

She turned around, her face a few inches away from his, before she frowned at him.

"Excuse me but you're kind of in my way?" she arched an eyebrow in annoyance.

"Are you Bethany Walsh?" Castiel asked, not attempting to move his head away.

He felt her take a deep breath in shock before she shook her head a little and took a step back.

"Who wants to know?" she took a long stick and started to use the stick to hit the colored balls into the hole.

"Me," he replied and her friends laughed at him.

"I was asking you, but I really don't care about your answer," she shook her head and looked up at him.

"We need to talk," Castiel added, not taking the hint.

"Go on Beth, don't make the poor man beg," one of her friends laughed and the others joined in.

Castiel turned to look at the people who were laughing and frowned.

What could be so funny to them to make them laugh that hard?

Finally Beth groaned and reached out to take his hand. Just before he could look down, he was dragged out of the Grill by Bethany.

"What do you want from me?" Bethany glared at him, her blue eyes ice cold.

"My name is Castiel," he introduced himself and saw her cross her arms. "And I'm an angel of the Lord."

There was a few minute of silence, only the music and people talking inside the Grill could be heard.

Then, Bethany burst out laughing. She playfully hit his shoulder, causing him to look at the spot she had hit him.

"Nice one," she smiled before the smile was wiped off her face in a second. "No really. Who sent you here?"

"My brothers," he replied before he leaned towards her. "You had a premonition about the Apocalypse. I'm here to guide you."

"Seriously buddy," her face grew hot by the second. "Stay away from me."

"Is something the matter here?" a voice called out.

Castiel turned and for a nano-second, his vessel's heartbeat stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dunn dunnn.

The good part's starting.