Sequel: Catching Hearts
Status: Complete. Look for the sequel, hopefully coming soon!

Bludgers and Broken Broomsticks

My name is Madison Adelaide Daniels. I’m currently a fifth year Ravenclaw, and a beater on our Quidditch team. I’m one of the most dedicated players that Ravenclaw has, since a lot of us have our noses in books constantly. I’m not saying I don’t, because I do, but I love Quidditch more than I love my books. That’s probably why I’m Quidditch captain - and have been for two years.

I’m getting off my topic, though.

Quidditch.

It’s the second love in my life. My first love? Well, he’s related to Quidditch. He’s also two years older than I, thus, in his seventh year, and he’s a Gryffindor. At the end of this year, he’s going to play for Puddlemore United, and if I don’t make it pro, the only times I’ll see him are when I go to his games - which you can bet I will. Puddlemore’s been my favourite for a long time, and having the guy I like playing keeper is only a plus.

You’re still not understanding who it is?!

You’re dense.

I’m bloody in love with Oliver Wood, Gryffindor Quidditch captain? Yeah.
  1. 01
    In which Maddy is a bit mad at herself.
  2. 02
    In which Maddy picks players at Ravenclaw try-outs
  3. 03
    In which Ravenclaw's Quidditch team has a practice and Maddy talks with Sera.
  4. 04
    In which Maddy finds a way to book the pitch.
  5. 05
    In which Maddy is embarrassed.
  6. 06
    In which Maddy has a strange dream and wakes up in the Hospital Wing
  7. 07
    In which Maddy takes her potion and the Twins visit.
  8. 08
    In which Maddy's team loses to Gryffindor and gets a cold.
  9. 09
    In which Maddy has another dream wakes up in the hospital wing again.
  10. 010
    In which term comes to an end, and Maddy contemplates her options.