Status: Weekly updates every Thursday(:

Girl in Cinders

Image

A modern-day Cinderella tale, Daniella Murray, or Ella, as she's known, doesn't have a life as perfect as a fairy-tale. She has two twin stepsisters, both spoiled rotten, and a stepmother who blames Ella for the death of her second husband and Ella's father. When the city-wide Winter Formal arrives, life is anything but extraordinary for her...or so it seems.

After some shed tears, some trickery, some change of plans, and some help, Ella finds herself at the Winter Formal she had always dreamed about when she was younger. At the time, she had wanted to appear looking like a princess, though as life spun wildly out of control, this dream had slowly slipped away, back into the depths of her mind, hiding.

With only until 9 o' clock until she has to make her getaway, Ella goes to the Winter Formal, soon finding herself dancing with none other than Belletrist High School's very own Adrian Pierce. Divine, handsome, and simply irresistible, she finds herself under his charm, much like every other girl, and soon begins to talk the night away. He, on the other hand, had no idea who she was.

With five minutes left until 9 o' clock, Ella leaves, him knowing nothing of her identity, but only a promise to meet him at the music room after school. However, complications soon arise, and nothing goes quite as smooth as hoped.

Will Ella get her fairy-tale ending she'd wanted since she was a little girl? Or will her charade be up and blow into flames, causing her to go back to being a girl in cinders?