Status: Completed

My Favourite Girl

I will always love you

Days and weeks passed by and Justin and I became closer to each other more than ever there would never be a day we weren’t together. Today was the day of my 17th birthday! And I woke up to a text from Justin

Justin: "Happy Birthday shawty <3"

Me: "Thank you baby :)"

Justin: “Guess what?"

Me: "What?"

Justin: "I have something for you ;)"

Me: "what is it? :)"

Justin: "It's a surprise ;)"

Me: "oh great, Justin I told u don't have to get me anything."

Justin: "I know I didn’t, Just make sure you’re ready before 8:00PM"

Me: "Why?"

Justin: "You'll see ;)"

Me: "Fine"

When we finished texting each other I went downstairs to meet my parents.

"Happy Birthday baby girl!" My mom said giving me a bear hug.

"Thanks mom." I said smiling.

"How does it feel to be finally 17?" My dad said walking up to me and giving me a hug .

"I still feel the same nothing different". I said smiling.

"Well baby girl ,as you know, your father and I have work today but we got you something." My mom said. handing me a really huge wrapped box.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

"Open it!" My dad said smiling.

"Ok."

I did as they told me and In the box was three pairs of shoes, four different outfits and the most beautiful Chanel bag I have ever seen in my lifetime.

"Oh my Gosh! Thank you so much!" I said giving them a hug.

"Your welcome!" they both said at the same time.

"Well we have to get going" My mom said sheepishly.

"Ok."

"Have fun tonight." My dad said winking at me and walking out the door with my mother behind him.

I thought to myself "How does he know I'm doing something tonight? Justin" I shook my head and went to back up to my room to find something special to wear since it was my birthday. While I was choosing between 5 different dresses Justin called me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey baby!" Justin said.

"Hey, what's up?" I said smiling.

"Oh nothing just checking up on the birthday girl."

I laughed.

"What are you doing now?" Justin asked me.

"I'm choosing out my outfit for your, so called, surprise."

Justin chuckled.

"Just for the heads up, make sure you wear something formal." I could hear a smile in his voice.

"okay” I said suspiciously .

"Well I have to go see you at 8:00PM."

"OK bye."

I hung up the phone and continued to pick out what to wear for tonight. Meanwhile I was wondering why Alison hasn't called me or texted me it wasn't like her to do so. I shook the thought out of my head and continued to go through my huge closet. 3 hours later I picked out the
perfect outfit Then, I went to go take a shower and work on my hair. Finally when I was done with my
hair I was happy with the final product. The clock read 7:45Pm, good I had 15 minutes to still get ready. Finally my doorbell rang and I went downstairs. I opened the door and the first thing I saw, was a huge bouquet of flowers. I was confused for a second but then I saw Justin’s head.

"Wow." was the first words that came out of Justin’s mouth. I smiled.

"You look amazing" Justin said wide eyed.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

"Oh, these are for you." He said handing me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you!"

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah let's get going." I said smiling

He put his hands on my lower back and led me to the black SUV. Before we entered the car Justin faced me.

"Do you know how much I really want to kiss you right now?" He said smiling.

"How much?" I said smiling.

"This much." and he placed his soft lips on mine. His breath smelled like sweet cinnamon. I loved it, His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close to himself and I wrapped my hands around his neck and played with his hair. When we needed air we pulled away and we both smiled at each other.

"Happy Birthday." Justin whispered.

"Thank you!" I replied.

We entered the car a drove off

"So where exactly are you taking me tonight." I asked him.

He just looked at me and smiled.

"I guess your not telling me." I muttered to myself and I saw Justin nod to himself. I chuckled to myself softly and continue to look out the window. 20 minutes later Justin brought out something from his pockets.

"Can you wear this" Justin handing me a black material

"A blind fold?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said smiling.

"Why?"

"Because your surprise is coming up around the corner." Justin said winking

"Fine!" I said sighing.

I did as he said and put on the blind fold and the car pulled to a stop

"You ready?" Justin asked me.

"I guess."

I herd my side of the car door open and Justin took my hand and helped me out of the car and we started walking.

"We’re almost there!" Justin said I could hear a smile in his voice. I smiled. I could feel that we were walking up a couple of steps and we stopped walking. Justin let go of my hands and I could hear a door open "Where the hell is this guy taking me" I thought to myself. Justin took my hand again and we started walking a few feet then we stopped.

"Ok take off the blindfold now." Justin said.

I did as he told me,

"SURPRISE!" was all I herd from the huge group of people standing in front of me, I jumped and immediately went in shock.

"Oh my gosh!" I said with my mouth dropping to the ground.

"Happy birthday!" I herd of bunch of people say to me.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

Music started playing and I looked around there were so many beautiful decorations, there were twinkling lights hanging from the clings and the walls and there were gold and white balloons everywhere I was amazed.

"Do you like it?" I heard Justin say. I turned around and saw Justin, Ryan and Alison smiling, I went over to them. Alison was the first one to hug me.

"Happy birthday!" She said squeaking

I chuckled to myself "Thank you!"

Then Ryan did the same and I walked over to Justin

"So, do you like your surprise?" Justin said smiling

"Wow I never thought you would throw me a party." I said smiling

"Well you know I'm full of surprises." He said winking. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Thank you!" I said burying my face in his chest; He smelled good.

"Your welcome!" He said kissing the top of my head.

We let go of each other and Justin intertwined his fingers with mine. he took me and introduced me to every single person that was at the part., There were some familiar faces from the music video we did a few months back and there were some familar faces I've seen on television like Usher, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and surprisingly Rihanna. there were so much I couldn’t keep count.

"Let's get out of here." Justin said smiling.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked confused.

Justin laughed "C'mon you'll see."

He took my hand and led me up to the terrace, When we reached there I was amazed it was so beautiful I couldn’t believe my eyes! There was a roof top pool and fairy lights everywhere and exotic plants.

"You like it?" Justin said smiling.

I Just nodded my head and we went to go sit down..

"I'm glad that you like your surprise." Justin said with a weak smile, I knew something was wrong.

"Justin, what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." He said looking at the ground.

"Justin, really.”

“No, everything is fine!” he said and looked up at me with a smile. It didn’t reach is eyes.

"Justin I know when som-"

"I'm going on tour." He said cutting me off

"What?"

"I'm going on tour."

“Oh.” I said and then came the silence. I was mad and extremely sad. Whoever wrote the line ‘the silence is deafening’ really knew what they were talking about. I swallowed back tears and looked up at Justin’s eyes. He had been staring at me.

"For how long?" I heard my voice shake.

"For about three months." He said..

"And you’re leaving me here?" Tears fell freely down my face.

Justin didn't say anything; I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Justin answers me!" I said sternly.

"Yes."

"And when did you hear you were going on tour?"

"Three weeks ago."

"And you decided to tell me on my birthday?"

"It was better to tell you sooner than later."

“Justin, you are cruel. You had 3 weeks, 3 god damn weeks to tell me and you decide that my birthday was the perfect time?”
Justin remained quiet but I wasn’t done with him.

“Did you set this party to try to win me over?”

“No! I threw this party for your birthday!” he defended. His eyes were on mine and I could see the sincerity. I sighed and looked over the side off the building. City lights twinkled against a navy blue sky. Today was supposed to have been the most perfect day but it turned out to be so terrible. I placed my head against the railing and sobbed. All of a sudden, someone put their hand on my shoulder. I knew it was justin. I pushed his hand off of me. I didn’t want him to touch me ever again.

“Ivy, I’m sorry.” He said “I just didn’t want to hurt you!”
I looked up at him. The wind blew through his hair and messed it up it some places but he didn’t seem to care. I looked at him full in the eyes and prepared for my next statement.

"Does this mean we are breaking up?" I asked him while tears falling down from my face.

"I'll try to call you everyday." He said

"Bull shit!" I spat at him.

"Ivy, look I’m sorry you had to find out like this but-"

"Justin, forget it, you know what? Just forget everything that happened between us. I guess I was another one of those girls. I probably didn’t mean anything to you." I said and turned to leave.

"Ivy, how could you say that? I love you. Can’t we talk about it?"

"No Justin, there's nothing to talk about. You have told me everything you possible could and please, for my sake, don’t ever show me your face." I said walking away

Justin took my hand and spun me to face him.

"I will always love you" He whispered.

“I don’t know if I believe you anymore.” I replied and shock ricocheted off his face. He opened his mouth but quickly closed it and looked away. I shook my head as tears fell down face. I took off the necklace he gave me and put it in his hands and ran off crying. My heart was broken. I didn’t know what to do. I have never felt like this in my life. Hate, betrayal, sadness, anger and even fear. I bumped into someone on my way out. It was Alison.

"Ivy what happened?" She said with concern in her face.

"Can - w - w - we j - j - just go!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Ok." Alison said hugging me.

We got into Alison's car and drove off. This was going to be the last time the words Justin Bieber would come out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave comments! I would love to hear what people think about part 1 of my favorite girl thanks <3 :)

Check out my new story please :) One in a million