Status: In Progress

In the Eyes of the Beholder

Life has changed for everyone after the war. The small numbers of the Wizarding population has caused the new Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt to agree to a Marriage Law and incurring Parenting classes for Hogwarts. Also, growing factions throw two enemies together.

As the Golden Trio returns for their final year at Hogwarts, what will they find? Can two enemies halt rivalries for the sake of their school and their world? And can two friends ever become more than that?

A Harry Potter Fan Fiction. Dramione.

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns Harry Potter. I did once, but then I woke up....XD

Author's Note: Author’s Note: Certain things I kept from the seventh book, and others I did not. I wanted to remain true to what I felt the war would have been. I also reduced the timeline of Harry finding all the Horcruxes so that they were all found and the final battle occurred in the summer. I was deeply upset that Hermione didn’t get to finish her last year at Hogwarts, and wondered what would have happened if they all returned for another year. I decided to keep Tonks, Lupin, and Fred alive just because I couldn’t bear to part with them.