Status: still writing (in my notebook) even as you read this

Change

Cammie is already mad when she's appointed V.P of the book club, but when she meets her idol and hates what she sees, and runs into the new guy (literally), breaking her nose, her attitude skyrockets to straight up pissed. But when she tries to end all of her misery once and for all, and fails, she's introduced to a whole other life that she didn't want. Now she's part of her science idol's project, has hundreds of powers that she can never seem to control, and she's hating every moment of it. (So she says) But when she meets Tony, it's obvious that he's the best competitor for her angry attitude, having one of his own that never seems to leave him.

She has questions, but none of them seem to get answers, and she only makes it through a couple of weeks, before she loses it, and runs. This turns out to be the worst thing she could've done, as she finds herself trapped by a secret society, who's boss is a raving madman who wants to use her powers for his master plan, threatening to kill her friend if she does not comply. Her friend is a constant burden to save, and she gives up her instant freedom for him. It's a fight for survival, for her, and for something bigger, even if she doesn't realize it.

P.S
i wrote this when i was 11... i'm 14 now. i've edited it a bit, but most of it i left alone, so that's why its a little lacking. 'Cause i was really young when i first wrote it.

please comment and tell me what you like, and don't like. i really need opinions.
  1. Chapter One
    Cammie's first encounter with Neil
  2. Chapter Two
    Cammie finally loses it, and attempts to end everything
  3. Chapter Three
    WHERE AM I?!?!
  4. Chapter Four
    Cammie starts to get used to her new "home", but comes across something she didn't expect.
  5. Chapter Five