Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 1

Memo:
Your name is Christen Nichols, you're Seventeen years old.
You're 5'7 around one hundred twenty pounds.
You're absolutely beautiful.
You have a twin Brother named Alex Nichols.
You were born in America but moved to Paris when you were fifteen.
You attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic a school of wizardry in France.
Madame Qlypme Maxime is your Headmistress.
Your mother Claire Nichols teaches your brother at home.

Chapter: 1

"Wait for me!" You said appariting after Alex. You obviously were lost. You were walking around in this dark bleak abandoned house.

"Where the heck am I?" You said walking around.

You saw a light down the hall. You followed it. You heard voices coming from the other side of the cracked door. You looked in the crack of the door. You saw someone walking around in a black cloak, his face was covered. His voice sent chills throughout your body. You then saw others with cloaks similar to his. Their faces were covered with white looking masks. Then all the sudden your heard this noise. You whipped your head around to see this cat. The door swung open. You made eye contact with this man who's face sent chills down your spin. You were too in shock to apparite, so you did the next best thing. You ran as fast as you could in the opposite direction. Then all the sudden a hand touched your back. You screamed. You then were apparited in the back of an alley. "What happened to you? Why were you running?" Alex asked you.

"I don't know what happened. I was trying to follow you, but I ended up in that broken down house then I went down the hall, and I saw him. Lor-"

"Don't say it.." Alex said cutting you off.

"We've got to tell mum and dad." He said before appariting you both home. You told your parents what happened and what you saw. They were scared out of their wits for you. They decided to make a Polyjuice Potion. Your parents created a magical force around the house to protect the house from detected. You combined the ingredients for the Polyjuice Potion. You don't know who your parents got the DNA from and you didn't bother to ask.

Ingredients:

1 12 Lacewing flies

2 1 oz. crude Antimony

3 4 Leeches

4 16 scruples of Fluxweed

5 3 drachms of Sal Ammoniac (crystalized ammonia, made liquid)

6 15 Knotgrass

7 1 pinch of powdered horn of a bicorn (lunar extracted)

8 Shredded skin of Boomslang

9 Filings and rasplings of Salpeter, Mercury and Mars.

10 Extract of The-Transfigured-Being-To-Be (DNA)

Your parents added some other ingredients to make the potion last seven hundred forty-four hours (A month). You were in the kitchen. Your dad slid the potion down to you. It was thick and muddy looking, completely disgusting. You held your nose and chugged the nasty crap down. "Ugh!" You said throwing the glass on the floor.

"Nasty!" You said going to the sink to rinsing your mouth out.

"Ehh." Alex said looking at the pot cauldron of Polyjuice.

"How do you feel?" You dad asked.

"The same." You answered. "Any change?" You asked. They shook their heads. "It takes time." Your mom ensured.

"Okay." You said taking a glass upstairs with you.

You went to your bedroom. You shut the door behind. You sat your glass on the dresser. You took your button up shirt off. You threw it in the hamper. You then noticed your chest started to go down. Like someone let the air out of a tire. You gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was first published in 2005. I have a total of 27 chapters right now, but they're being edited for grammatical errors, everything else will stay the same, so if something mentioned in the story seems out dated, that's why.