Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part: 10

Looks Can Be Deceiving Part: 10

"Richard's, that was wicked! You'll make the team for sure." Brandon praised high fiving you.

"Thanks man." You said before putting your broom down.

"Not bad." You said slapping Alex's shoulder.

"Not too bad yourself." He replied playfully shoving you.

"Alright mates, Here's the team roster." Draco Announced hanging the roster on the wall. The parchment then started to write a list of names on it.


KEEPER
Draco Malfoy TC

SEEKER
Alex Richards

CHASERS
Chris Richards
Blaise Zambini
Brandon Carnes

BEATERS
Tracey Davis
Graham Collins


"Dude! You made seeker." You said ruffling Alex's hair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You were heading to the boys dormitory when you heard footsteps behind you. You quickly turned around and whipped out your wand.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you like that." Aly said motioning your wand down.

"Sorry, this castle is alittle creepy." You replied lowering your wand.

"I just wanted to congratulate you. Heard you made the team." She beamed lightening the perplexed mood.

"Oh, Yes, I did. Thanks." You replied before looking down.

"Chaser Huh? That's cool." She said crossing her hands behind her back.

"Yep, very." You responded shortly. Nothing could save this ill at ease tète-à-tète.

"Um Aly-" You started before her lips crashed on to yours. You quickly pulled away.

"You shouldn't do that." You said sticking your hand out gesturing her to keep her distance.

"What's wrong?" Aly inquired beleaguredly.

"Aly, I'm sorry If I've led you on in anyway, but I just don't think of you in that way. I-"

"What'd I do? I-" She started.

"You didn't do anything. It's not you-"

"I thought you liked me." Aly said with tears welling up.

I do like you, but I just thought we could be friends. I really just want to be friends." You explained gracioulsy as possible.

"Is it another girl? What is it? Is it Nolly?" She asked frantically.

"What? No, it's not like that.-"

"I feel like such a fool." Aly said before running off.

"ALY, WAIT!!! ALY!!!" You shouted heedfully.

"Aw Crap!" You muttered shaking your head.

"Deal with that one tomorrow." You murmured turning on your heels towards the boys dormitory.

"What's up mate? You look terrible." Draco asked.

"Aly just kissed me, and she's upset because she thinks I'm into Nolly." You said continuing towards your room.

"What?!" You heard the guys say in unison.

You finally made it to your room. You started taking your gear off.

"Did I hear you right?" Draco said coming into the room.

"Sounds like he and Aly were snogging. Now she's mad because he shagged her friend Nolly." Blaise concluded.

"It's amazing how the male species ears work. I can imagine how rumors get around. And I thought girls were the big gossipers."

"What?!" Alex gasped spurningly.

"We weren't snogging. She kissed me and I pushed her away. Then she started drilling me with these ridiculous questions, now she has herself believing that there's something going on with me and Nolly." You explained before plopping on the bed.

"Is there?" Draco asked.

"No! Nolly?! Come on." You said astounded at his question.

"What do you mean 'Come on'? Nolly is hot!" Draco countered.

"And she's kinda creepy." You replied shortly.

"What's your game plan?" Brandon asked.

"Talk to her. Explain to her that there's nothing going on between me and Nolly Peterson."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You were in a daze at dinner.

"Cheer up mate. You and Aly will back together soon enough." Draco said slapping your back reassuringly.

"Let's hope so." You said taking a swig of your pumpkin juice.

"You have more female problems than you did when you were one." Alex mumbled next to you.

"I know right. It's ridiculous." You replied shaking your head at yourself.

"Hi Chris!" Nolly said plopping down infront of you. You sighed in annoyance.

"Nolly, now isn't the best time." You explained callously.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"I really don't think that's such a good idea." You replied. Alex chuckled and shook his head.

"Please." She begged.

"Okay, after dinner." You replied not looking up.

"Okay." Nolly said before getting up.

"Wow." Brandon said sitting down.

"I know. You said playing with your food."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You finished dinner.

"Where's Nolly? I thought you were meeting her." Draco said.

"I thought I was too." You replied bewildered.

"CAT FIGHT!!!" You heard someone yell.

"Sweet Merlin!" You said covering your mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it! If you did subscribe. Have any feedback leave a comment.