Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part: 11

You followed the noisy crowd. “Please don’t be who I think it is. Please don’t be who I think it is.” You repeated to yourself.

“Oh No!” You yelled.

“Holy!” Alex said stumbling in behind you.

“He’s mine!” Nolly said yanking Aly’s hair.

“He doesn’t even like you Backstabber!!!” Aly argued trying to slap Nolly in the face.

“I can’t believe this!” You cried out.

“Won’t you just sod off you stupid gimp!!!” Aly retorted slapping Nolly.

“Alright girls that’s enough!!!” You commanded getting in between them.

“There’s no need for physical violence!” You said trying to mediate the situation. They tried to hit, punch and slap each other over you.

“A little assistance guys if you don’t mind!” You yelled frantically.

“Uh! Yeah sure.”

“Sorry!”

“No problem.” They all said scrambling over to help.

“You skanky nutter!” Nolly said before slapping you in the face.

“Sweet Merlin! I’m so sorry Chris! I mean’t to hit that tramp!!!” She said getting angrier.

“Now look what you did knob-end!” Aly said charging at her again.

“Oh, that kinda hurt!” You said touching your tingling face.

“Incarcerous!” Aly bellowed pointing her wand at Nolly!

“Oh crap!” You said before dropping to the ground. People started scrambling and screaming trying to get out of the way. There were some unfortunate’s who caught the spell that was meant for the either of the girls. You pulled your wand out of your back pocket.

“Expelliarmus!” You shouted disarming Nolly. Alex grabbed her wand. Draco did the same with Aly’s wand. People were tripping over each other screaming and trying to get out not realizing that the girls were disarmed. You got up and swept Nolly out of the room, trying to get her as far away from Aly as possible.

“Okay.” You started out of breath.

“You shouldn’t be fighting with Aly. You two are best friends. Don’t ruin your friendship over nothing Nolly!” You explained panting holding your hand over your chest. She sighed and sat down against the wall.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. I just-I just-Aly gets everything. Everyone wants Aly, It’s all about Aly all the time. I guess I wanted-I just wanted to be the one who was picked this time. I wanted someone to notice me for a change.” You rolled your head back and sighed.

“Nolly, listen. You’re not Aly’s shadow okay. You’re Nolly Peterson. The one with the dark brown hair, light brown eyes. The girl who loves purple, whether it’s a ribbon in her hair or her nail polish color. The girl who sits behind Goyle in Transfigurations. The sweet bubbly girl who would never be caught in a fight with anyone.” You explained.

“I can’t believe you noticed those things…Chris I’m really sorry. I’m so ashamed of myself. I can’t-”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. It happens all the time. Just make sure you and Aly talk it out.”
You cut in giving her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

“You’re right. I’ll talk to her.” She said getting up. She started to walk off.

“Chris, I know you think of me as a friend, but talking to you now just makes me like you even more.” She said before walking away. You sighed and slumped up against the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Were you able to talk to Nolly down?” Alex asked plopping down next to you.

“Off of Aly-yes. Off of me-no.” You replied staring forward.

“Tough break kid.” He said slapping your shoulder.

“This is beginning to be too much to handle.” You said shaking your head.

“Wait, come with me.” Alex said lightly hitting slapping your arm gesturing you to follow him.

“Room of Requirements?” You said looking up at the huge wall.

“Mhmmm.” Alex replied.