Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 2

Your eyes bulged out! You head became lighter. Your neck became naked as the air kissed it. The floor then started to grow farther away. You watched as your feet grew and grew. You were too shocked to say anything. You hear your cami top rip along with your bra, underwear,
and shorts. You ran to the bathroom. The transformation was complete.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"You screamed.
You hear footsteps nearing towards your door. You heard the door open.

"What's wrong?!" You heard Alex ask.

"This!" You yelled. He then bust out laughing.

Your parents came in not too long after. "What's going on?! Your mom said running into the room. They're eyes bulged out. It was soon followed by laughter.

"I don't think you're grasping the intensity of the situation here?" You said putting your hands on your hips.

This made them laugh even more. "I'MA BOY! I LOOK LIKE A BOY! MOM, DAD WHAT DID YOU DO?!" You demanded.

~Sometime Later~

"I can't believe my parents turned me into a boy." You said coming out the bathroom.

"Look at it this way. You know who is going to have a hard time finding you when he's looking for a 5'7, 120 lbs girl." Alex said crashing on the bed.

"I guess." You replied.

"We need to get you some new clothes." Alex said.

"Why do we need to do that when I have yours." You said looking at yourself in the mirror.

"I think not." Alex said hitting you with a pillow.

You threw it back him hitting him in the face.

"Ouch, that kinda hurt." He said getting up and smacking you in the back of the head with a pillow. You laughed.

"Hey, I think I need to go to the bathroom." You announced. Alex laughed.

"What do I do?" You demanded gripping his shirt.

"Okay, Okay, just chill out. Go in the bathroom and aim at the bowl. But you gotta hold on to it, so you don't get piss all over my bathroom." Alex explained.

"What?! Hold on to it. Ew! I haven't even taken my underwear off, cause I don't want to see it." You explained.

"Uh, that's more than I wanted to know. And it's weird. Now get in that bathroom and follow my instructions." Alex commanded pushing you in the bathroom and shutting the door.

Alex's POV

"Alright, alright. Oh man. Oh, this is disgusting. Okay, here's goes nothing..........................Oh... Oh. Alex I think I got it!" You heard Christen say from the other side of the door.

"Okay, good." You said weirdly, and kinda repulsed.

"Now when you're done shake it, and dab. Shake it and dab." You explained.

"Shake it and dab?" She asked.

"That's right! Shake and dab!" You repeated against the door.

You heard the toilet flush and the water run. A few seconds later the door opened. You shook your head.

"Wow, what and experience that was." Christine said crashing on the bed. "

Your POV

"Yeah it was." Alex said rubbing his temples.

You chuckled to yourself.