Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 5

“...Slytherin!” The Hat yelled. The Slytherin table roared with applause. Hermione gave you this ambivalent smile. You returned and made your way to the Slytherin table. You saw your brother sitting across this blonde head kid. You plopped down. “Nice job. Bro.” Alex exclaimed high fiving you. “Thanks.” You replied. “Congratulations.” This platinum blonde said. “Thaaanks.” You said smiling while admiring his handsome features. Alex kicked your leg. “Ouch!”
“Uh…Um, I’m Chris, Chris Richards” You stammered sticking out your hand. “Draco Malfoy.” He said shaking your hand out.

Sometime Later

"Sweet Merlin, you’re accent is adorable?" This girl named Aly beamed.

"Uh, Thanks. Yours is too." You stated appeasingly. She smiled and looked down.

"Sooo…"

"Sooo…" Aly reiterated.

"So, what part of Europe are you from?" You started.

"England." She answered quickly with a smirk.

"England… Okay more specifically…" You chuckled.

"Liverpool, Northwest England." She answered.

"Oh, it's neeeeear Manchester?" You ventured.

"To right you are!" She enthused. You smiled.

"And you?" She inquired.

"San Diego." You answered.

"California?!" She blurted out.

"Yeah, that's the one." You clarified quickly.

"Oh, I've always wanted to go there. 'The world capital of Entertainment' It must be amazing to live there!" She enthused.

"It is sometimes. It's great but, if you've lived in California most of your life, you want to get out, anywhere else seems intriguing." You explained.

"I suppose that's true. I'm anxious to come back to Hogwarts because it's simply out of England." She admitted. You nodded your head.

"Well, Aly. Thanks for the tour tonight, It's really great getting to know you." You said sticking your hand out.

"Great getting to know you." She said shaking your hand.

"Ms. Phillips ." She giggled.

"Goodnight, Mr. Richards" She said going off to her Corridor."

You collapsed on the bed and sighed. You rolled over to your side with your head propped on your hand.

"Dude you look so gay right now. Pick your sexual orientation right now so you don't look suspicious in the future.

"Shut up! I'm not gay." You moaned rolling onto your stomach.

"I'ma girl remember?!" You yelled in your pillow.

"No you're a man, named Chris Richards and if you're not gay, then you need not drool over the Head boy." Alex argued.

"Fine, sorry." You said sitting up.

"And I wasn't drooling!" You said getting up and grabbing your luggage.

"You were, and don't apologize, just don't do it." He intoned unpacking his luggage.

"Whoa, who spit in your bean curd? What's wrong?" (hahaha, Mulan. 1998 )

"Nothing." He moaned going to the dresser. "You're so grouchy." You said facing him. He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry…I…I just." He started.

"Just what?" You asked apprehensively.

"I just, don't want anything bad to happen to you. And if someone finds out then…"

"No one is going to find out. You don't have to worry alright. It's fine" You assured him. You playfully punched his shoulder.

"I'll try, but I'm not making any promises." He admitted.

You carried your smile to the floor and around the room. "Hogwarts." You mumbled. You heard a knock at the door. "Yeah?"