Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 7

You were on your way to your first class. The classroom was empty when you entered. You found a seat at the back of the class.

Hey stranger!" You heard a voice say behind.

You turned around. “Hey Hermione! How yah doin?” You said smiling.

“Hi, excited for class?!” She asked plopping down next to you.

“Uh…yeah. Wooo, learning!” You agreed chuckling.

“Slytherin, huh? I bet you’ve heard wonderful things about me.” She started sarcastically.

“Yeah.” You replied looking down.

“I’ll have you know that I like to form my own opinions about people before I decide who’s trash and who’s not.” You explained with a smirk.

“So, what’s the verdict?” She inquired sweetly.

“Still waiting.” You replied with a smirk. She playfully slapped your arm. You heard people shuffling in the room.

“Hey Hermione!” You heard someone behind you say. You saw this red head kid and another guy with glasses and black hair.

“Hey! Um, Harry…Ronald meet Chris Richards. Chris meet Ron and Harry.”

“So, America, what’s that like?” Ron started.

“Uh, pretty normal, I guess.” You answered confoundedly.

“He means, what’s it like in comparison to Europe.” Harry intervened.

“Well, I mean different laws, different people. It’s not as busy as America but-”

“So you’re a Slytherin are you?” Ron interrupted.

“Ronald!” Hermione scolded.
“He means to say we don’t discriminate houses.” Harry interceded once more looking at Ron. You laughed.

“It’s okay.” You chuckled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Alright, see you later I have to get to class.” Hermione said before walking in the opposite direction. You met Draco and Alex in the hall, since you all had potions together.

“Everyone needs to be seated by the time I get to the front of the class.” Snape grimaced. About a second after people were stumbling over each other to get to their seats. You grabbed the seat closets to you.

“I am Professor Snape, Potions Master. I will teach, ergo you will listen. There will be no frolicsomeness in thisss class, or there will be consequences. Since you’re Seventh years I will tolerate no excuses. Read the board, and execute accordingly.” Professor Snape sneered. He then went to his desk. You then saw a paper bird fly pass your face. Snape drew out his wand and obliterated it.

“Ms. Phillips, if you wish to send love notes to your boyfriend, it would be smart to do so outside this classroom. De-ten-tion, after Dinner tonight.” Snape groused not looking up from his parchment.

Draco smirked at you mouthing the words “Liar.” The class started ooooing and howling.

“Need I remind you aa-gain, there will be no shenanigans in this class!!!” Snape thundered. You and Alex gave each other a reassuring look. This was going to be a long year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it. Comment and Subscribe!