Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part: 8

“Professor Snape is something else.” You concluded exiting the classroom.

“He really is?” Blaise agreed.

“Any particular reason why?” You queried.

“Aside from being Snape?” Harry asserted rhetorically walking pass you.

“Who asked you, you bloody tosser!” Draco bellowed.

“That’s rich! This coming from the one who wanks off every time he sees a skirt!” Harry retorted shooting his hand up in frustration.

“What a knob-head! I’ve got to hit the bog. I’ll see you chaps around!” Draco said before disappearing into the crowd.

“Well, to answer your question, I would have to agree with Potter but also because Snape fancies Defense Against the Dark Arts. He slowly progressed into a nutter, not being promoted to DADA.”

“But there’s no permanent DADA teacher anyway. Why not just give it to him?” You inquired.

“You’ve got me mate.” Blaise replied.

*******************************************
You plopped down on a seat next to Alex.

“What’s up with you?” Alex asked.

“I’m drained.” You answered languidly.

“It’s the first day of school.” Alex replied.

“I know, it just drug on forever.” You complained sluggishly.

"I'm starvin." You announced patting your stomach.

"Me too." Alex agreed.

"Hi." Aly beamed sitting next to you.

"Hey." You replied.

"We need to talk." She started.

"Um,-"

"After Dinner tonight." She interrupted.

"Wait, I thought you had detention with Snape." You Backpedaled.

"Oh, bullocks that's right! I do have detention with that gimp. Awe, well...We can talk first thing tomorrow morning then." She explained.

"Sure." You replied.

''Cool." She said before leaving.

"What was that all about?" Draco said plopping down next to you.

"I wish I knew." You answered.

"Sure." Draco replied sarcastically.

"Really, she said she needed to talk about something, but she didn't go into much detail." You explained.

"You know what that means mate, don't you?" Blaise interceded.

"Not in the least." You answered languidly.

"She's probably gonna ask you out bro." Alex said prodding your arm.

"Yeah right." You chuckled.

"Well, she did get dentention for sending you 'love notes' in class this morning mate." Draco teased.

"I guess we'll see." You sighed.

You finally made it to your dorm after the climbing the torcherous moving staircase. You sighed as you opened the door.

"You really should work on your cardio stamina. Watching you is quite pathetic I have to say." Alex said pushing you on the bed.

"Just the thought of that makes me want to puke." You whinned into your pillow.

"Ew, maybe you should go see Madame Pompfrey." Alex suggested taking his cloak off.

"Naw, it's not that bad." You replied rolling over on your back.

"Then quite bein a little bitch." Alex said tossing a pillow at you before untying his tie.

"Jenkies! Okay. Maybe I just need to sleep." You said cuddling up to the pillow Alex tossed at you.

"I wonder what Aly wants to talk about."