Status: DONE.

Young Love Was Such Dumb Love

Even Though.

"Benny, you've completely missed the point. See the quarterback can't always throw it, then the defense would just know to cover the receivers all the time," John explained patronizingly, preoccupied and wishing she could be quiet so he could concentrate on the game at hand. It was Arizona State verses USC and he wasn't about to miss it because his girlfriend couldn't follow football.

"I just don't understand why he expects the three-hundred pound guy to run it anywhere fast," Benny said, raising her hand to the screen shrugging. It was the fall in Arizona, where temperatures were beginning to be less extreme and more importantly to John O'Callghan it was football season.

"God, just shut up and watch the game," Max seethed, not taking his eyes off from the last seconds of the last quarter of the game. All the guys seemed to hunched over, intently staring, Benny and the other girls exchanged looks wondering what the big deal was. They all had beers in their hand, chilling on the Fallons' couch while their parents were out of town.

"Oh bite me, Max. I was asking a question because I just don't understand- mmhmm mmmhmmhmm," Benny was cut off and everyone looked up to see John clasping his hand a very angry Benny's mouth. Max snickered in a brotherly fashion before everyone's attention, or at least the guys' attention was glued back to the screen. Just then ASU crossed with the ball into the end zone and all the guys jumped up and cheered right as the time ran out. They guys began hugging and cheering until the ecstatic feeling began to mellow out a little.

"I'm sorry what were you saying babe?" John asked, as if he had done nothing at all. Benny was feeling a mix of emotions, but mostly upset at John and the fact that she was so shocked she didn't do anything to get his hand off her face. She couldn't even begin to form words to argue, she just stood up after chugging the rest of her beer and setting it down angrily on the coffee table.

"Like you care," She said bitterly, exiting to go upstairs to her room. Everyone in the room either grew silent or made an 'oh' noise to worsen the situation. John sighed and rolled his eyes chasing after his girlfriend, wondering what fight they were going to get into over this.

"Benny," he called out after her, he jogged up the stairs to catch up to her half expecting to see her bawling like girls on TV. Instead, her eyes were dry and her lips were pursed tightly together making her nose seem more pert. "Benny, don't be like this," John pleaded. This seemed to offend Benny more and her nose scrunched up making John laugh.

"What? What is funny about this, John?" Benny fumed, John tried to stop his subtle laughter. He shook his head as her hands went to her hips, clad with a denim mini-skirt. It went well with the golden Arizona State shirt, the same one John had one, but she had it cut to be off-the-shoulder, revealing her smooth, tanned skin. "You're such a prick," She rolled her eyes continuing on towards her room. He grabbed her wrist after catching up her again.

"You look so cute when you get that mad," John chuckled, Benny wanted to stay mad. She wanted to keep being the bitch she knew how to be so well, but his smile and his words made her melt. She let the smile spread across her face as they moved in sync, her backing up and him moving forward, until she hit the wall.

"You're such an asshole," She laughed as his face got closer to hers. Even after a year of dating, she was surprised he could make her feel this way. The feeling of her heart skipping a beat and her skin crawl in the best way possible.They could fight like they were married and kiss like it was their first.

"You love it," John responded his green eyes growing wider, then crinkling in the corners with his smile.

"Goddammit, I do," She smiled back and kissed him roughly on the lips, he kissed her back harder, creating a thumping noise on the wall, but their lips meshed together passionately regardless. Soon they were out of breath, John's hands moving from her hips to under her shirt, roaming her body. She let out a small moan and wrapped a leg around John, bringing him in closer. It took her by surprise when he lifted her up and she wrapped the other leg around him to secure herself, their lips still attached as they clumsily made their way to Benny's room, locking the door behind them.

John's lips left hers and she was breathing heavily, they begun planting kisses all over her neck, sucking in all the right places. Subconsciously, her spine curved into him and another moan left her lips. "You know I'm still mad at you," She managed to whisper into his ear, a playful smile on her lips as she gasped for air. He stopped momentarily to look at her.

"Well I'm mad at you for talking during the game," He said with the same smile on his lips. She pushed him off of her and stood up in a challenging position.

"Fine," She said looking at him, he cocked his head completely confused as to how they went from heavily making out to talking. He preferred her lips on his, not talking. Her smile still on her lips she shrugged and peeled off his shirt, pushing him lightly down on the bed before straddling him. "We'll call it even," she giggled tearing off her own shirt, John's mouth dropped before recollecting into a smile.

"God, I love you," John said before kissing her roughing and feeling their bare torsos pressed against each other. His hand nimbly removed her bra and somehow he ended up on top again. Both of them had gotten to this position with other people before, but they were beginning to trek unknown territory. His hands on the button of her denim skirt and ripping them off, her hands taking his pants off simultaneously. Both of them stopping momentarily, both taking notice of each other, to look into each others eyes and see the fear in both of them. "I really do love you," John whispered intimately looking into her brown eyes as the corners crinkled with her smile.

"I love you too, John," She said, her heart feeling like it was going to leap out of her chest. She was nervous, of this whole situation, she saw his muscles contract as he held himself over her.

"Benny, if you're not ready I understand, I mean I don't even know if I am," John said truthfully, his muscles were burning, but he tried to keep steady as not to crush her under his weight. He was a teenage boy and wanted what everyone else wanted, but he wanted it to be right. For both of them.

"I'm so sorry John. It's just I'm not even sixteen yet and I love you so much, I don't want to be nervous about it," She said tracing his chest, smooth and ripped. He nodded and sat up, Benny found her black satin bra on the floor and replaced it on her chest. She sat next to John and tucked her arm through his, resting her head on his shoulder. "I really am sorry," She said feeling an immense amount of guilt over the whole thing.

"Don't be, someday we'll be together when the time is right," He said kissing her forehead, his lips lingered, mumbling the words into her forehead. She sighed, filled with relief and sank into him. He always knew the right words to say, she felt his lips stretch into a smile on her skin and she looked up. "And when it is, I'm gonna blow your fucking mind baby," he said obviously joking by the huge smile on his face. She playfully slapped him and found her shirt and his and threw it at him.

"You're an asshole," She smiled, completely enamored with him, smitten as the day she saw him in seventh grade, braces and all. She pulled her skirt over her black boy shorts and secured the button when she turned around and saw John wearing her shirt she had cut in the 80's-like fashion. John's cheek flushed and Benny collapsed into a guffaw soaking in the movement.

"Shut up, you love it," John said quickly ripping it off and snatching his away from her grasp, which wasn't hard since she was still in a gripping laughter. Tears lined her eyes and her muscles seemed like they would rip from laughing so hard. She took a sharp breath trying to calm down, seeing John wiggle on his straight leg jeans and she smiled.

"God, I really do," She said with one last chuckle before pulling on her shirt, both of them fully dressed checked their appearances to seem innocent as possible. Benny stopped randomly, confusing John until she pressed her lips to his mysteriously. It was a light kiss, but enough to convey her point that she loved him. He kissed her back as his response.

"So I guess you guys cleared that up," Jared said smirking, shaking his head in a faux-parental disapproval. Benny pushed John off of her and skipped down the stairs past Jared and gave him a curt smile.

"I swear she's gonna be the death of me," John said running his hand through his hair, making previous efforts to calm it futile. He was fine with it though, because if she was the death of him, at least she'd be near him when he died, which was all he really wanted. Because even though she liked to talk during movies they'd seen a million times noting him to watch certain parts despite the fact he already was, and even though she talked during football games, he loved her with all of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry updates take forever!
i started school and i already have two papers due!
buuutttt Bree made a little special request haha :)
by the by! i have a new story with miss roxiee! called closer to the truth check it out because it's bound to be amazing!
love you guys bunches