Status: this story was written in 7th or 8th grade so it may or may not be great???

The Beginning of Tomorrow

A Day with Jester

He was standing there in front of me and I couldn’t even believe it. It was a dream come true. It was the day I had waited forever for. His voice was like a medley playing over and over. As he spoke to me I could hardly believe it. “Are you ready to go on stage?” It was music to my ears. Ever since I had been told a week ago that I had won the contest everything had been a blur. But my day had come; my time of fame had arrived. And it was going to be awesome. I could hear the screaming fans, screaming for their beloved crush and wishing they were in my shoes. But, they weren’t and I was going to be on stage with Jesse McCartney. (Yes, I said Jesse McCartney.) I had been a fan of his since the day I got his c.d. Ever since, I had entered every contest and bought ever magazine that had anything to do with him. But today I finally got my wish; I finally got to meet him. And it was sweet! But, let me back up and tell you the whole story:
When I walked in the door of the stadium this morning my heart began to race. There on stage was Jess and his band rehearsing. I thought I would faint, but before I was given the chance Jess jumped off the stage and walked over.
“You must be Zoe, the winner of my contest. So are you excited to be performing with me?” Jess asked.
“Totally! It is going to be wicked cool!” I stated excitedly.
“Good, but maybe we should start by introducing you to the band.” Jess suggested.
“Well I know that is Katie your keyboardist and that is Dory your guitarist, Sharisse and Karina are your background vocals, Pete is bass, and Alex is drummer.” I announced proudly.
“Wow that was amazing, you are a big fan.” Jess admitted. “Well let’s go over and you can meet the rest of my gang.” Jester insisted. As we walked I still was wonder how I had won. I normally didn’t have this good of luck. But before I could finish my thought I was standing in front of Jesse’s family.
“This is,”
“Mrs. Ginger”
“Ok. Well this is …”
“Lea”
So this is …”
“Timmy”
“You sure do know a lot about me don’t you?” Jess asked.
“Well… Yes!” I responded.
“We need to get you to the salon; your appointment is at 9:00.” Mrs. Ginger mentioned.
“What?” I asked.
“You are getting a make over before the concert tonight.” Lea reported.
“Awesome! I don’t think this day could get much better.” I vowed.
“You have a lot to learn,” Lea whispered.
Then after talking to Lea a bit more my Mom and I were lead out to a black Hummer Limo.
“Wow! Here we go again” I thought to myself.
“Isn’t this cool?” Timmy asked.
“Yes, Very cool,” I said calmly.
As we drove down the rode I felt like a million bucks. This really was happening; I really was hanging out with Jester, Jesse McCartney. This is really wicked cool!
“We’re here. Helloooo earth to Zoe!” Lea screamed.
“Ohh! O.k.!” I stated offhandedly. As we entered the building it looked like Paradise. It was like I had been transported the Honolulu, Hawaii. The room had a mural of the best beach front you have ever seen and it made you want to just jump in and swim around. The place had a vibe that could calm anyone. This was the best spa I had ever seen.
“Hello. Do you have a reservation?” the assistant asked.
“Yes, at 9:00,” Mrs. Ginger answered.
“Ohhh, O.k. Czuchry party of 4 please follow me.” The assistant stated.
“Guys, I guess we will see ya’ll at practice at 3:00.” Mrs. Ginger said to Jesse and Timmy.
“So what are we having done?” I asked curiously.
“Everything from pedicure to makeup and hair.” The Assistant responded.
“So we’re getting the royal treatment?” I said curiously.
“Yes,” Lea agreed. And let me tell you, that was some royal treatment. They massaged me feet, did my hair (and if you ask me it is awesome), and did my makeup just perfect. And to even top that they took my back to the stadium to find my own dressing room.
“Do you like it?” Jesse asked as he walked over.
“It’s wonderful. I’m just wondering how I could deserve your kindness.” I stated softly.
“Anything for my #1 fan,” he said calmly.
“All I can say is Thanks,” I said half crying.
“Well why don’t you go inside and see what else there is,” Lea suggested.
“O.k. but watch out I might faint,” I warned joke fully.
And I’ll tell you when I stepped into that dressing room I felt as if I would faint. It was decorated with pictures of Jess and with my two favorite colors, purple and pink. As I scanned the room something else caught my eye, a closet. So I curiously went over and opened the door. Inside were several pieces of clothes just my size!
“How did you know my favorite colors let alone my clothes size,” I requested curiously.
“Your Mom told us of course,” Mrs. Ginger admitted seriously.
“You’re kidding right?” I asked.
“No, she is serious,” Jesse informed me.
“Well thanks Mom,” I thanked.
So seen the clothes were there what can I say I did what any other teen girl would do; I tried them on. And they were awesome! There were skirts, several different tops, khakis, and a lot of jewelry. All of them were perfect looking on me too. This day couldn’t get must better seriously I mean this was already awesome and 7:00 hadn’t ever got here. I was going to look hot on that stage tonight and nobody could ruin it.
“It is awesome isn’t it?” Lea asked from behind me.
“It’s perfect!” I answered.
“So are you ready to practice your song?” Jesse asked curiously.
“My song!” I screamed.
“Yes, your song.” Jess answered.
“Well what song?” I asked very curiously.
“At the concert you and I are singing duet to “Don’t go breaking my Heart”.” Jesse stated.
“You are so kidding me? Come on you are so kidding me?” I yelled.
“No I’m not, this is serious. Your dreams are coming true.” Jess responded.
“Well this is …….unbelievable. It’s so amazing. Thank you so much.” I whispered quietly.
“So are you ready to practice?” Jess asked again.
“Oh Yeah! Totally!” I screamed. And what a practice it was. We sounded great and I was confident that we were going to shine like ever before. I mean it wasn’t everyday that Jesse gets to sing with me. (Just kidding I was singing with Jess.) But I was very nervous. I mean what if I choke. What if I get so nervous that I can’t even speak let a lone sing. I don’t know what I can or will do to get rid of this nervousness.
“You’re nervous aren’t you?” Lea asked as I stode in me dressing thinking about my performance.
“Well yes, I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of this nervousness.” I admitted.
“Just think of it as an empty stadium; just don’t think anyone is here.” Lea responded.
“That isn’t as easy as you think. I get nervous very easy. So pretending that no one is there isn’t as easy as you think.” I admitted.
“Just relax and have fun,” Jesse, who had over heard our conversation, suggested.
“That is easy for you to say because when you hear the screaming fans it just turns you on and fires you up. But for me, I freeze or my knees and my voice shack like crazy. So as you can see it isn’t just that easy,” I stated.
“Well that might be true but lets get your mind off it. Do you want go to the beach with me and the Gang?” Jesse and Lea asked.
“Yes that sounds really cool, but what about my hair and make-up?” I asked.
“We have someone to re-do it.” Lea answered.
“Ya’ll are going all out just for me. Ya’ll are incredible,” I stated proudly.
“Don’t mention it,” Jesse joked. “So come on girly.”
“Who you calling girly, Girly?” I asked jokingly.
“I know you just didn’t call me Girly?” Jesse warned teasingly.
“I think I did, Girly,” I teased once more.
“Ya’ll come on or it will be 7:00 before we leave,” Lea yelled complainingly.
“O.k. We’re coming, But wait I don’t have a bathing suit,” I groaned.
“Look in the closet,” Jesse advised. Inside the closet was like my dream suit. It was a pink and purple Hawaiian flowered Halter top tankini with a pretty pink cover-up dress.
“O.k. If you can’t read minds how did you know about this?” I asked.
“Your mom told us what you like and we had it made.” Lea answered.
“Wow! Thanks. I really love this,” I sincerely reported.
Being at the beach was marvelous. We built a sand castle and bounced in the waves. Jesse tried to teach me to surf, but NOT such a good idea. Then unfortunately had to go back to the stadium. After a last minute practice I went back to my dressing room and inside you wouldn’t believe what I saw. There as Jesse had said was a make-up artist. And once more I was dolled up like a princess for a ball. I felt so happy but then I remembered the performance. The day at the beach had made me forget just as Jesse had advised. But, it was 6:30 and the performance was in half an hour. Fans were starting to gather as I pecked from behind the curtain.
“Are you ready to go on stage?” Jess said startling me at first.
“I’m ready as I’ll ever be,” I stated kind of scared.
“Don’t worry you’ll be great,” Jesse informed me as he walked on stage. The crowd went wild. He sang a couple of songs, as I watched from the curtains, and then I heard him say; “Now I would like to present a good friend and great fan of mine, Zoe Czuchry. Come on out Zoe.” As I walked on stage I was so happy. As we sang I couldn’t believe I was there. But, I was and millions of girls around the world wished they were me, but they weren’t and I was glad too because then where would I be?

The End (or maybe not)
♠ ♠ ♠
this story was written in 7th or 8th grade so it may or may not be great???