Status: This IS Ture I Am Not BSing

My Ghost Encounter

From my memories brought out from a book

Hello all of those believers and non-believers. If you had continued to read this I thank all of you. While recently on a trip to Florida that my older sister decided to drag me on we visited a Barnes & Noble bookstore to get the men's health magazine that had the actor, Kellan Lutz on it. I was looking for some reading material for the trip back to Oklahoma later that week. When I was driven to a random spot of books they had on sale. One book caught my eye it was a book about ghosts and true stories. Called Ghostly Adventures by a Mr. Christopher Balzano who's book enlightened me of things I had no idea about all the different types of spirits. It also brought to my attention of all the things I had said in the previous chapter. There is also one incident when I was barely three when my family lived in the apartment before my radio and little TV started that I believe triggered the future happenings. I was in my bed supposed to be taking a nap when i turned over and saw a dark mist like figure in front of my huge window. It was the early afternoon and the way the sun was you could see the light clearly through the window but the black mist was blocking the sunlight from coming in and it seemed to move towards me slowly. All I remember is it slowly forming a shape scaring the living daylights out of my three year old self. I did the only thing I could, cover my head with my covers and screaming bloody murder for my mom who was in the next room.

Reading Ghostly Adventures I learned that what I saw could of been a poltergeist or a shadow person even though it was the height off a pre teen boy now that i look back at it. When I told my mom earlier about it she believed me saying that it may of been Bryan (my ghost) seeing if i could be receptive to his presences. I think it was, but who knows.

Oh and recently I have seen Bryan peaking around the corner of our entry way to the front door that leads to the living room while I was sitting in our living room reading. Before looking up I had felt as if someone was watching me well my mom had just left for bed and I was the only one up. I looked in the direction threw the corner of my eye and saw him peaking around the corner then he was gone I looked to the other entry and the window to the kitchen and then back. I was puzzled and I turned the TV off and listened for awhile but nothing came back. Strange?
♠ ♠ ♠
If you would like any info about the information in the book which gives out websites to ghost sites and sites for all the state ghost hunting teams websites. Believe or not I am not forcing just letting people know is all.