Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

Prologue

Edward whispered, "Renesmee."
"Let me...," Bella croaked in a broken whisper. "Give her to me." For a while everything was silent. " Renes...mee. So beautiful." Bella suddenly gasped out in pain. Her heart faltered into silence. Jacob started to do CPR on Bella, forcing precious air into her lungs.
"Take the baby." Edward said urgently.
"Throw it out the window."
"Give her to me," Rosalie chimed from the doorway, Edward did, he gave the baby to Rosalie. Rose took the baby out the room. Jacob left the room, heart broken, as Edward started to inject his venom into Bella, everywhere.


A quiet gasp filled the room, Bella had woken again. The quiet pumping of two hearts, one heart , Bella's, was going at an uneven pace. The other was extremely quiet but going steady. Bella's eyes fluttered open. Edward gasped in sudden realisation that there was another baby inside Bella.
"Please save," Bella choked out in barely a whisper, she coughed a little. "The baby, please save the baby." with those final words Bella fell back into the unresponsive state, her eyes had rolled back into her head.
Edward open Bella's stomach to find another baby carefully hidden from the sight of Edward's first glance. The baby was a lot smaller than Renesmee, tiny in fact. If it had been a human baby it would not be alive. Rose was at the door once again, still holding little Renesmee, who was in fact a lot bigger than the second baby. Wrapping the baby up in a fluffy towel, Edward gently passed the baby to Rosalie, being as care full as he could being trying not to hurt the tiny baby. Rushing out the door with two babies and being extremely care full, Rose left Edward to tend to his dying wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note I do not take any part of the italic paragraph as my own. Praise only Stephanie Meyer for it as it was just changed a little bit to be in no-ones POV.
I do though own the paragraphs not in italics, they are all my own work.