Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

10

I haven’t heard, seen or worried about those other vampires since they last came about three years ago, Daddy told me that those vampires were the leaders of all vampires and that they were the Volturi. Daddy told me not to upset the Volturi or else I would have to pay. When I was ten I didn’t really get it, why would I have to pay if I upset them, it just seemed so silly at the time. Since it was Nessie and mine’s birthday last week, we were thirteen, Daddy says that I can do a few more things than I could when I was ten. Mommy told me that because I am now big enough and strong enough to look after myself, I was now aloud to go into the forest surrounding our house on my own more often. Since they let me start to explore more straight away I found an amazing lake further into the forest. I don’t think many people come here, so it would be the perfect place to come and relax some times.
“Rosie would you like to come over for tea tonight?” I heard Nessie say as I talked to her on my new mobile phone.
“Yea sure just let me finish up in the forest first then.” I told her packing my things away into my backpack.
“Alright Rosie, remember be safe though.” Nessie always thought about my safety, she seemed to think I was less strong then Mom and Dad make out that I am.
“Yeah, Yeah whatever.” I closed my phone and shoved it in my pocket. A strange noise started to come from the forest where I was walking towards. I took a couple of steps backwards, stumbled and fell over a rock. I lay deadly still on my back waiting for the noise to stop. It didn’t it came closer and closer towards me and still didn’t stop until it had come out of the forest. It was an extremely large group of large bears. These bears kept coming forwards. I tried to stand my ground, unfortunately bears were the only thing that scared me more than the Volturi. I stood up backing out away from the bears. I carried on walking backwards, stumbling a little walking across a tree that lay down in the water. The tree that had been struck by lightning a couple of days earlier. I carried on walking backwards following the tree around. Unfortunately the bears hadn’t taken the hint yet and carried on walking forwards further onto the weak tree. I could hear a sickening cracking noise as the tree gave way under the bears heavy paws. The branch I was stood on started to sink, I watched in horror as I tried to get of the tree branch. My foot had got caught in a hole in the tree trunk and I couldn’t get my foot out. I screamed in horror as I was full submerged in water. The freezing water making my senses freeze in place. They were now completely frozen. I couldn’t move I just started to let myself float down with the sinking branch. Hopefully someone will find me once I haven’t been seen in a long time, Nessie will realise won’t she?