Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

15

After telling Rosie that I really REALLY liked her I quickly walked out into the forest, looking for something to help calm my nerves. I could taste the smell of fresh blood on my lips, the blood of a human played on my mind. For this long time I had been staying at the Cullen's house I had only drank the blood of animals and to me, it wasn't satisfying enough. I can still remember the what the terror tasted like when I drank for the humans back in Volunterra, this thought made me lust for the blood of a human so bad.

I carried on running, maybe further than I had ran before when I was out here, I just kept running fast as I could till I was out of smell of any body slightly recognisable. I sat on a broken tree with my head in my hands waiting to hear or smell something. Every thing was still and silent only the rustling of the trees in the wind. I felt something heavy land over my body, then a piercing pain in my back. I tried to turn around when someone moved in front of me. I quickly grabbed the heavy net that was draped over my body and flung it to the floor. The piercing pain I could feel in my back was the teeth of the vampire trying to attack thinking I was human. The vampire must have been a newborn, but for some reason a very weak newborn. I started chuckling lightly at the thought that this newborn was trying to attack me. I heard the hissing of the vampire and then remembered something about this certain vampire looked familiar. Something I could remember from the times when I had been living in the village with Jane and the villagers thought we were witches and sentenced us to death. Luckily for us Aro saved us but killed the rest of the village.

"You murdered my whole village, every last one of my family." I heard the vampire hiss, this caught my attention.

"What are you talking about I have never murdered a whole village!" I spoke.

"You killed all of us and to think we were going to sentence yo to death. It would have been for a good cause if we did."

"What the hell are you talking about." I hissed.

"I only left town for a month and when I returned the village was burnt to the ground and there was only a few traces of the villagers and my family. Their charred bones." I remembered back to the time Jane and I were not vampires but young children of a certain village e used to call home.

"Who are you?" I asked my voice venomousness.

"I used to be your girlfriend. We were deeply in love, and when I found that the village had been destroyed I worried for your safety. I thought you were dead. But then I heard from some villagers in the town next. They said someone went on a killing spree and killed all the villagers except for some two young twins, who were being trailed for witch craft. That was then I knew you had done it. That was when my love for you died along with the rest of the village." I stared at the girl in shock, I couldn't even remember having a girlfriend when I lived back then.

"Leave me and my friends alone." Go now!" She just stared at me then started to laugh bitterly in my face.

"I have seen her."

"Seen who?" I asked.

"I have seen her and the way you look at her, just like the ways you looked at me once. Why Alec why choose a breather over a perfect angel." I realised who she as talking about.

"You an angel, you wish. And for the sakes of your life, leave Rosie out of this."

"Ah Rosie' her name, sounds like the nice name for a nice snack. Wouldn't last very long, I mean look at her, how old is she anyway, like seven." She sneered in my face.

"You would never be able to get your hands on Rosie, not for as long as I live." She laughed her violent laugh, before turning on her heals and scurrying away deep into the forest. I didn't follow her as I had to get back and worn Rosie and the rest of her family about my meeting with 'It' "