Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

16

Alec ran through the door looking panicked. My Dad looked at him knowing and took him into a different room. My Mum looked relaxed sitting on the couch, I was going back to school tomorrow and I was so excited. Dad and Alec came back through the door and into the living room.

“Rosie, I don’t want you to go to school tomorrow.” He said looking at me angrily.

“WHAT, that’s not fair what have I done?” I screamed obviously upset. Alec looked at me upset but then looked down at his feet upset. “Dad I hate this you all get to go to school, why can’t I.” I screamed and stormed upstairs. I locked my door to make sure no one could get in and lay on my bed screaming into the pillow tears dripping down my face. Sometimes I really hated the things my dad said. I felt the presence of someone standing over me.

“Go away.” I mumbled my voice quivering. The presence remained.

“No can do princess.” A harsh voice mumbled quietly so only I could hear. Suddenly I was grabbed and had a bag or something put over my head. I tried screaming but the harsh voiced vampire clamped a hand over my mouth tightly. I felt my self being carried and rushed out somewhere into the forest. I heard another voice.

“Hurry up Gary their going to start looking for her soon.” It was a female voice, I felt myself being changed from thick muscular arms to thin arms. It felt cold, very cold. I was worried I would never be found. Tears still dripping down my cheeks, but now I was starting to feel very tired. I felt myself drifting.

“That’s it darlin’ go to sleep.” A voice whispered. I felt myself enter dreamland or whatever you would call it.

Image

I went to walk up to Rosie’s room, we hadn’t heard from hear since she ran upstairs crying 3 hours ago. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

“Rosie open the dam door.” I shouted angrily through the wood. No reply. I crashed straight through the door. Rosie wasn’t anywhere, her room was messed up and things were broken and the window was wide open. If my heart was still beating it would have stopped by the shock. “Ahhhhh.” I screamed angrily. I heard the rest of my family run up the stairs.

“Bella, what’s wro” I heard Carlisle ask but stop looking into the room.

“Where’s Rosie,” everyone started to ask the room was filled with noise. Jacob walked into the room and stopped sniffing in the air.

“What’s wrong Jacob.”

“Two vampires, not fro this family or the Volturi have been in this room.” Everyone stopped and started sniffing the air. Edward sniffed around the open window.

“They have taken Rosie, around three hours ago.” We looked out the window, their scent would now be gone from the air around here as it was snowing hard. Alec collapsed into a chair head in hands.