Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

17

Image

When I awoke we were far away from where we last were, where ever that was. I was being carried by this vampire. She had long, coal black hair, dirty at first look, something about her skin and smell didn’t feel right, fully of hatred, death and dirt. Every time she looked at me, I could see the blood red angry boiling in her eyes, she didn’t like me for some reason. The man, who I learnt was Gary, from her earlier remarks, was very muscular, I was scared of him, he was the sort of person people fear from just a look. He was so large when he was carrying me I felt he could crush me at anytime. I was scared of these vampires and they knew it, neither of them talking to me but their glares just seemed to speak thousands of words.
They carried on running never stopping, we had been running for around fourteen hours ,and even though I hadn’t done much, I was tired. I didn’t want to fall asleep in case they did something to me, like dumping me in the middle of a dark forest. When they finally stopped running we were facing a large warehouse like building, in the middle of a forest, weird. Gary shouted something at the building and the doors swung open. We sped inside.
“Ah Gary, Héloise, so nice to see you again.” A sickly sweet voice seeped out of the warehouse and into the air around us. “Would you like to come in.” I still did not know exactly where in the warehouse the voice was coming from, but I had an idea I was going to find out soon.
Once inside the warehouse, I could barely see a thing it was too dusty. Vampires would have been able to see fine, so would Nessie, but since I am practically human for some odd reason I could not. The light was too difficult and I feared if I tried to see I would strain my eyes.
“Yes Evie would you please let us in properly, I don’t like it in here, still not safe.”
“Why of course dear, anything you say.” I had a feeling Evie and Héloise were closer than first notice. But then again everyone should show another someone brotherly or sisterly love, even if they are a vampire. The sound of a large door being pushed open filling the quiet air, the once quiet air filled with mutters and mumbles of people, the squeaking of furniture, and even the sound of glasses being placed onto surfaces. I missed the quiet air, I missed my quiet home, I missed my family, I missed Alec. I felt a fresh tear role down my cheek, but I drew in a breathe and wiped away the tear following Héloise and Gary into the noisy room.
“Why who is your little friend. You didn’t tell me we’d be having a visitor.” I heard Evie’s voice say to Héloise and Gary, and by visitor I knew she meant me. I was worried because by now everyone in the room had stopped and was staring at me.
“Evie I need you to do something for me.” Evie nodded, showing us into a room far from the main room.
“What is it you want me to do for you.”
“I need you to hypnotise this little half being into believing she is someone else, a mortal child.” Evie nodded yet again.
“That is going to be hard, is the young girl willing.” Gary, Evie, Héloise and two more men looked at me. They could all kill me in a flick of their wrists, and seeing the look on Héloise’s face she looked murderous, I nodded quickly terrified for my life.
“Hold her down.” The two men who I hadn’t fully looked at come bounding out of the corner of the room and grabbed me, pulling my airs behind my back and pulling my hair from my face. I saw a look of concentration on Evie’s face and suddenly everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah a twist in the story, I felt it was needed. Mwahahahahahaha. * Evil smiles*