Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

1

Isabella-Rose, the little girl nobody knew about. Lay in the secret room of her parents’ bedroom. Bella had only woken up a few minutes ago and had gone straight to hunt with Edward. But when she returned she had gone to look after Renesmee and everyone had been joyful and happy, everyone except little Isabella who sat whimpering upstairs in the little bedroom where Edward had hidden her. Edward was too afraid to let anyone see little Isabella as she had been born extremely small and he was quite worried about Isabella to get ill. Edward hadn’t even told Bella as he was keeping Isabella a secret till she was well enough to be seen. Bella sat cuddling little Renesmee, who grew at a fast rate, everyone was worried that she was growing up to fast. Of course only Edward and Carlisle worried about poor little Rose. Only Edward, Carlisle and Rosalie knew about her and both Carlisle and Rosalie promised not to tell anyone, yet.

While in the living room of the house everyone cooed over little Renesmee, Edward could hear the faint beating of the little heart no-one else paid any attention to.

“Edward she sure is a little beauty,” Bella commented. “She has your copper hair. She is just the perfect mix of me and you.” Everyone had to agree, no-one of course worried about the sickly baby up stairs with beautiful silky hair, a tiny bit wavy but defiantly not curly like Renesmee’s hair, and an extremely beautiful face. Everyone downstairs looked at Renesmee as she slept silently in Bella's arms, her chest rising and falling gently.

Edward's reminder on his phone rang out; reminding him that is was time to feed Isabella. “Can you please excuse me for a minute?" Edward said walking out the room and up the stairs. He moved swiftly to his bedroom, making sure no-one was following him before calling to Carlisle. “Carlisle can you come here a minute," he called. Carlisle went up the stairs and into Edward's room.

"Edward, Poor little Isabella is getting impatient, I think it is time we showed her." Carlisle murmured looking at the precious little girl in the crib far to big for her. Edward nodded and carefully picked Isabella up and wrapped her in a blanket that swamped her in size. Carlisle ran back downstairs, whilst Edward walked through the hall as silently as possible.

"Bella, I want you to brace yourself and try not to get mad at Edward for this but it was for the best." Carlisle began. "But I would like you to know that Edward, Rose and I have a little surprise for you." Bella looked worried not sure at what Edward would bring.

Edward cautiously stepped into the doorway, where everyone could see him and little Isabella. The room went silent, everyone in shock of how each other were going to react. "This is Isabella-Rose, she is Renesmee's twin sister and I would like you to meet her." Edward started. Alice's gasp was followed by the gasp of everyone else who didn't know. Renesmee started to clap and giggle.

"Edward, she’s..." Bella whispered afraid of waking the now sleeping Isabella. "Beautiful." she finished before carefully giving Renesmee to Rose and walking up to hold Isabella.

"Why is she so small?" Emmet boomed.

"I thought that Renesmee and Isabella would have grown at the same rate." Alice said everyone looked at Carlisle.

“I thought you may ask that, and well as you know I have measured Renesmee everyday, I have also been measuring Isabella as much and she seems to grow as slow as a normal human baby instead of half immortal. I have a suspicion that Isabella will grow about the same rate as a human child.” Alice nodded and Jasper stood up to come and have a look at the little baby.

“I smell a dog.” Rosalie sneered whilst holding Renesmee, Renesmee who Jacob had nicknamed Nessie, walked through the door uninvited. When Bella had first met Renesmee, Jacob had accidentally called Renesmee by her nickname. Bella had flipped and almost attacked Jacob. Bella still wasn’t comfortable with Jacob and everyone calling Renesmee ‘Nessie’ but had gotten used to even calling her it.

“I have come to see Nessie,” Jacob said walking over to Edward and Bella, he still hadn’t noticed little Isabella in Bella’s arms. Looking at the bundle of fabric covering Isabella, Jacob stopped in his tracks. “Err.” Was all he could spit out.

“Jacob I would like you to meet Isabella-Rose, Renesmee’s twin sister.” Jacob looked gob smacked at the little baby girl in Bella’s arms.

“May I?” Jacob asked holding out his arms towards the new baby.

“Sorry, But no.” Edward sneered. “Not everyone in Rosie’s family has even got to hold her yet.”

“Okay.” Jacob said walking to Nessie. With one big swoop he picked up Nessie and swung her around. “May I take Nessie outside?” Jacob asked.

“Yes as long as you stay in the garden where we can see her.” Bella said, Jacob walked out into the garden with Nessie. Little Isabella was passed around from relative to relative. Everyone had gotten to hold her so Bella and Edward decided to take Nessie and Rosie to their actual house. It had been made up to suit only three people so Carlisle suggest that Emmet took Rosie’s cot to Nessie’s bedroom. Jacob and Nessie were called back inside where Jacob gave the sleeping Nessie to Bella and with that Bella, Edward and Emmet took the babies to Bella and Edward’s little house in the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the useful comments from
musicxloevrx2 and Sheikara I really apprciate them.
Yay 1 star thank so much for reading.