Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

19

Image

Alec's POV

Rosie had been missing for weeks, everyone in her family were out searching for her. So far no signs. We weren't about to give up though. I had been trying to find Rosie everywhere, I had travelled everywhere, all over America, into Canada and into all the surrounding countries but everywhere we went there were no signs. We had had hope as we picked up her scent one day but as we carried on looking the scent slowly faded away until there was nothing to follow.

"I think we should go to the Volturi and ask for help." I heard Edward tell Bella once.We hadn't really thought much about it, but I realise now, we were getting desperate. We got permission from Carlisle to travel to Volunterra and try to get help from the Volturi.

When we arrived in Volunterra both Edward and I knew exactly where to go, Bella just followed closely behind. When we arrived in the reception before the main rooms, I walked straight over to the desk. There was a familiar looking human sitting behind, tapping furiously on a keyboard. I cleared my throat, she looked up startled, the look she had on her face before dissolved into a smile upon seeing me.

"Ahh Alec, they have been expecting you back soon, something about not being able to survive on animal blood alone." I just nodded at her my face unmoving from the angry look. "I will call them and ask if you and your guests can go on down." She told me, her smile had faltered a little because of the daunting look in my face. She picked up the phone and I waited anxiously by the desk. She nodded at me before putting the phone down and carrying on with her typing.

"Ahh Alec how nice of you to finally join us again, we were starting to get worried. Oh and Edward and Isabella how nice to see you too." I heard Aro shout across the room before he joined us.

"Aro we need to ask you a little favour. Is that al-right?" Aro nodded still smiling.

"My daughter has been kidnapped." Bella said, her voice quivering a little. Aro's smile faltered and suddenly we were faced with Marcus and Cauis. All their faces were sad and a little bit angry.

"Which daughter?" Aro asked his voice coated with worry.

"Rosie." I sighed. I saw Aro, Cauis and Marcus's body immediately stiffen.

"Are you joking, you know we don't take kindly to joking." Cauis hissed, obviously in disbelief. Bella's eyes went wide with rage, she looked ,to be perfectly honest, terrifying.

"WHY WOULD I KID ABOUT MY OWN DAUGHTER BEING KIDNAPPED." She shouted angrily at all of them. If vampires could, she would have burst out in tears. Edward was trying to calm her, but kept looking up glaring at the Voturi.

"Could we help look for her by any chance." I heard my sister's voice call out through the room, she was suddenly standing besides me. It looked like everyone in the Volturi had a love for Rosie and I think Jane loved Rosie like a sister.

"Yes we could definitely help someone of our own race. We will start tomorrow, we will get people everywhere looking for her, in every country just to try and find Rosie." Marcus spoke.

"Good we will have to get going now anyway, we have to find Rosie before it is to late." I shivered at thinking it may be to late to help and find Rosie, what if she has already gone, what if something terrible has happened to her. What is she had been... Murdered. If that had happened would I be able to live with myself knowing there was probably something I could do to stop it. I just hope Rosie will be OK, I hope she is safe, I hope we find her soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Sorry but I have to think I need to tell you tonight.
1. Thanks so much for helping me get ten stars. But remember 368 readers, 53 subscribers and 38 comments. Please help me get more because comments=new chapters.
2. I was thinking of ending this story on a cliffhanger, having a sequel of Rosie as Addison Lewellen. Please tell me if you think this is a good idea, because I myself am not sure.

Thanks... :D and remember I <3 my readers.