Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

22

Bella's POV

We had a few traces Rosie but at the moment all were leading to dead ends. We thought we were closer to finding Rosie when Demetri traced the faint scent of two vampires that had a faint scent to the house. We were following it as we speak.

"Can someone else hear that." I asked miles away faint voices could be heard. Someone was partaking in an arguement. We creapt closer, Rosie's scent was extremly strong around these people, I felt everyone around me stiffen and I knew everyone was thinking the same thing. What happens if the killed her.

Edward crept closer to one of the argueing vampires, he bent his legs slightly before pouncing on one of the vampires. The other went to attack Edward but Emmet grabbed him by the arms and pinned him to the floor. Edward was listening to the vampires thoughts, hissing in the process. I gracefully walked over to them all stopping just infront of te two vampires Edward and Emmet where holding tightly.

"Where is she?" I hissed looking at them both. They both looked bewildered, I saw the look as one of the realised who we were looking for and that Edward was reading his mind. He just stopped still like a marble statue.

"Who?" The not so clever vampire asked.

"My daughter, where is she?" I hissed looking directly into the eyes of the other vampire. Aro walked over to me and the other vampires, Jasper was trying to calm me whilst Aro went straight to the vampire who didn't know anything. He shook his head sadly, the vampire knew nothing about Rosie. He walked over to the other vampire, the vampire looked scared at Aro, he obviously knew about the Volturi. After a few moments Aro came away hissing at the vampire, Edward was doing the same.

"Let us in!" Aro hissed at the vampire, who cowered in his steps. The vampire rushed quickly over to a strange looking warehouse. We immediatly followed, as soon as we were let in Aro grabbed the vampire who knew about and immediatly started to shout something.

"COME OUT IMMEDIATELY." Vampires suddenly started appearing from all over all quivering in the face of Aro.

"Where is Isabella-Rose, if you don't show her you will all die." Aro shouted. A vampire came out, she had long wavy brown hair. She looked nervous walking over to Aro holding out her hands immediately. He took them in his own, after a couple of minutes he hissed, pushing her away. Edward started to hiss as well. The rest of us just stood there not knowing what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile. 2things.

I want to tell you my dream. (It will be Italics so you can read it better.)

I was at my school and it was abanodoned yet I was still doing work. When I finished work I found all my friends at this big party on the Back Playground and field. Two of my friends were on a bouncy castle. The bouncy castle didn't have any sides and me and my friends jump so high the bouncy castle flew up in the sky and I fell off the side. Everyone disapeered and I was left falling. When I fell I blacked out and I started to hear that annoying lift music. I opened my eyes and suddenly Avenged Sevenfold were standing there.

It is the wierdest dream I have ever had and also the only dream I have had where I have blacked out yet not woken up. Strange

My second thing is my song for the day: One(Your Name) by The Swedish House Mafia :D