Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

24

Rosie's POV

I awoke to someone gently shaking me awake, cautiously I opened my eyes, expecting to see one of my parents but instead I looked up in awe at the tanned boy sat on my bed. He looked nervous and looked like he was in a rush.

"Quick Rosie, we have to get you out of here!" he whispered to me. He confused me by calling me Rosie, but there was something so familiar about him. His toffee coloured skin was so familiar yet I didn't recognise him.

I slid back down in my bed and closed my eyes, trying to convince myself he was a figment of my immagination. He started to shake me again, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Leave me alone, I'm not Rosie, I'm Addison." I muttered, my voice sounded sleepy and angry.

"Please Rosie, you have to. Your in grave danger here."

"Of course I am." I replied sarcastically. " Am I really meant to trust a strange boy, who I don't even know?" He looked at me bewildered.

"No you do know me Rosie, you just don't remember?"

"Stop calling me Rosie." I said slidding back down in my bed.

"Please ,do I need to prove to you?" I nodded. "Well you really have rusty Auburn hair and brown eyes. You drink blood and these people are not your real parents. You need to get out of here with me." He knew things about me, but these small facts were to easy to guess. And as for my parents not being my real parents, this boy was completely wrong. "Please Rosie, when you were in America you didn't hit your head, they hypnotised you for unknown reasons to believe you are someone you are not." I looked at him, something in his eyes made me remember.

I was running around in the play-ground of kindergarten when someone walked up to me. I looked up to see a small tanned boy. He smiled at me, his smile laughing cutely.
"Sorry Rosie." He looked at me his smile had melted off his face, then he reached up and pulled at a handfull of my hair. "Sorry." He said again. I pulled back my fist and punched him in the jaw. He looked at me, confused.
"Leave me alone Coal." I spun on the balls of my feet and walked away.


"Please Rosie." Something in his voice made something in me snap. I hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry, I believe you know Coal." He smiled then stood up quickly.

"Come on then we have to get away quickly." He grabbed my hand and he pulled me over to the window. He stepped out the window, half falling and half jumping and landed gracefully on the floor. "Just jump Rosie." I closed my eyes and stepped out. I felt like I was falling but then I felt my feet land gracefully on the floor.

"What are we Coal?" I asked him.

"Well you are a vampire hybrid and well I am a new breed. Half werewolf and half vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like my little scene.
I want to thank everyone who has commented, especially Shaylove my chapterly commenter. I need more followers like my amazing commenters!!! :D