Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

25

I was so shocked when Coal revealed this I stopped in my tracks, Coal carried on puling my arm but realised I had stopped in my tracks.

“Please Rosie we have to keep going. I will explain everything to you once we get to camp.” I nodded before looking down at my feet, I was really tired Coal had in fact woken me up halfway through the day. Coal seemed to notice me slowing down he suddenly turned around and looked at me.

“Rosie do you want a piggy back?” I looked at him. I nodded nervously before jumping on his back.

“Coal are you sure about this?” He chuckled at me before answering.

“Rosie don’t worry about me, I am half vampire and half werewolf. I was going to carry you anyway since we need to get there quickly. We have to get to camp before sunrise so we can get you back to your real family, maybe you can even stay with us on holidays, since you are partly us.” I nodded before resting my chin on his shoulder, the steady motion of his running feet was making me tired.

“Can I go to sleep once I ask you one question?” I asked Coal.

“Sure Rosie, go ahead.”

“How did you get in my bedroom this morning?” I felt Coal running slow beneath me as if he wasn’t sure how to answer the question.

“Well you see the dog your fake parents brought you for your birthday, that was really me in werewolf disguise. I hope your not angry with me?” I shook my head and we carried on walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short it's just I was wondering if anyone was still reading it 'cos I haven't had a comment in a while. :C
If you want heres another story of mine I started yesterday.(It's about MCR's new song Na Na Na) ----->Click here
Well anyways have fun reading and Happy Halloween!!!