Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

27

The woman, the younger woman and Coal had brought me into the house and given me a glass of water. Coal had told me we would be staying here for a while so he had left me to go get settled in. The woman, who had told me, she was my Mama but told me to call her Bella, showed me up to a room she had said was mine. That's where I was at the moment, sitting on the large bed looking through a photo album Bella had given me.

The first picture was of two baby girls, identical apart from the fact one was much smaller than the other, by much smaller she was half the size. Underneath the photo in golden ink was written The twins half an hour old. As I looked through the photo album, they were all of the same two baby girls. While it looked like one of the baby girls was growing up much faster than the other who for ages only seemed to get a tiny bit larger. These pictures were strange because they to have been taken only hours apart.

I looked through more pictures, one that stood out was a picture. In the picture was a three year old girl with soft ringlets and another little girl around nine years old. Underneath in the same swirly gold handwriting was written The twins third birthday. I stayed looking at these pictures for a while before the travelling got the best of me and I fell asleep. A few hours later I awoke to hear people downstairs.

"She came back today, yes she just appeared with Coal, a boy who is staying nearby." Bella's voice muttered. There was more muttering so I decided to get up and walk downstairs, I was rather thirsty. Walking downstairs I kept my face facing the floor at all times, I heard people gasp, suddenly I was being hugged from all directions.

"Rosie I can't believe you're back."

"After all that searching and you just appeared one day!"

"Welcome back Rosie, we missed you." It was too much to take, these people obviously loved whoever Rosie was, but I was sure she wasn't me, even though Coal had said I was. I burst into tears. These people deserved better, they didn't deserve an imposter they think is their daughter of friend, it just isn't fair on them. I carried on crying, salty tears escaping down my face.

"Rosie what's the matter?"

"I can't take it, I just can't take it."

"Can't take what?"

"I am not Rosie, I have never been for all I can remember. I am sorry I brought all your hopes up but I am not Rosie, my name is Addy. Even if I was 'Rosie' I can't remember anything before my accident." I looked up at the people around me.

"She's right, she can't remember anything. Aro come and have a look." A tall man with copper hair said. Another man came forwards, this time he had long black hair. He grasped hold of my hand in his cold hands and it look like he let his mind wonder.

"This is Rosie, but she has a mental block over all of her original memories. She has been hypnotised!"