Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

28

After this 'Aro' person had told everyone I had been hypnotised everyone gasped in horror. Bella looked like she was about to burst into tears. People looked horrified, trying to think of anyway to get me un-hypnotised. The tall man with copper hair picked me up to take me to a room.

"This is your bedroom Rosie." He told me placing me down on a soft bed.

"I know Bella told me." He picked up some thing before mumbling something about jogging my memory again.

"Rosie please look at these, you might remember something." I started to flick through the pictures, some seemed familiar but I can't remember where from. Suddenly a picture stood out the most to me, it was a boy who looked around sixteen, he had blood red eyes but was holding a slightly younger version of my hand. I went to ask the copper haired who the boy was, but I remembered I didn't know his name.

"Rosie, I'm Edward, your father." I looked down sadly, I couldn't remember anyone but the boy in the photo looked extremely familiar. "How about you have a little nap, it's been a hard day for you." Edward walked out the room after tucking me under the warm covers and closing the curtains. I fell asleep.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"I smell Rosie, where is she?" The voice was familiar, very familiar and it seemed worried. I just wanted to comfort the voice, but I know I couldn't. There was a knock on door.

"Rosie, can we come in?" I heard Edward's voice ask. I couldn't speak, nerves or something. The door opened and there stood Edward, the blood eyed boy stood behind him.

"Rosie you're all right." The blood eyed boy tried to get in the room, but Edward blocked him off and whispered something to him.

"She can't remember anyone, I'm sorry." I stared deeply into the red eyes, suddenly I felt like a invisible wall was being lifted from in front of me. Names were pouring into my head, giving me a painful headache. I whimpered, Edward appeared next to me.

"Alec?" I mumbled before tears started to pour from my eyes, the headache was extremely painful, like I was missing something and suddenly information was pouring into my head like a flood.

"Alec I missed you so much, I missed you too Daddy. It's hurts so bad." I cried. Alec and Edward looked worried but happy. Edward left me with Alec, who just hugged me non stop. Kissing me on the top of my head in a soothing way. I couldn't stop crying and eventually I cried myself to sleep.