Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

29

I opened my eyes to the harsh sunlight, I covered my eyes with my arm and heard someone chuckle. I opened my eyes slightly to see Alec standing at the end of my bed, I smiled.

“I am so glad you’re back Rosie, it has been so long, we were all so worried about you.” Alec walked over and sat next to me on the bed. I cuddled into him.

“I’m glad I can remember everything, a few days ago everything seemed so jumbled and I couldn’t remember much. They told me I had fallen out of a tree and lost my memory but that just didn’t seem right in my head, I could tell something wasn’t right.”

“Who told you that you had fallen out of a tree Rosie?” I looked over at the door where my Daddy stood.

“A woman who called herself my Aunt Heloise, Abby Llewellyn and Braden Llewellyn. They told me that we were visiting America on holiday and I had fallen out of a tree.” My Daddy walked over to my bed and picked me up, I hugged him gently.

“Aro read your mind whilst you were asleep and got the looks of the people who took you. They think they have got them but need you to help.” Daddy put me down and I quickly got dressed in the bathroom before meeting everyone downstairs. We were in the kitchen, Rosie, Jake and I were eating as well as Coal. They told me that as soon as everyone had finished eating we would go to the field in the woods to meet the Volturi again. Everything after that seemed to blur by and soon we were at the field stood in front of the Volturi.

“It’s good to see you can remember everything again Rosie.” Aro said. “We caught the people we think kidnapped you but need some of your help.” Suddenly five people were dragged in front of Aro. I looked up and met eyes with ‘Aunt Heloise’ who hissed at me and glared.

“Daddy.” I whimpered and hid behind his legs.

“Are you ok, Rosie?” Alec asked bending down to my level. I whimpered again. “Is that them?” I nodded and Daddy gently placed me in front of his legs but had his hands placed on my shoulders.

“Is this them Rosie?” I heard Aro ask. I nodded but as soon as I did, ‘Aunt Heloise’ escaped from their grasp and had pounced at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded in almost a year. I am soooo very sorry, I just had about one million exams at school and have just been really busy. I am soo sorry, I give everyone of you permission to send me hate mail if you want. If you do I understand why.