Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

30

My family quickly crowded around me and some of the Volturi guards grabbed her by her throat, yanking her back to a kneeling position. She was hissing like mad and causing my heart to pound loudly in my chest. A few tears leaked from my eyes because of how scared I was.

"Edward, Alec, I think what we are about to do next is not something young eyes should be witnessing, please be my guest and leave." Daddy grabbed one hand and Alec the other and the dragged me away, we weren't far enough away that when they started I couldn't hear the cries of agony the nasty people who captured me causing more tears to trickle from my eyes.

"Hey Rosie, how about we get some ice cream from the freezer?" I looked at my Daddy, a smile stretching across my face and I wipe the tears from my face with my sleeve. He chuckled slightly as did Alec before I began skipping in front of the back to the house, my past worries forgotten for the moment.

After a short while we got to the house, but only because I had given up on skipping the distance back home and had hopped on daddy's back. We were sat in the kitchen on stools while Daddy put a bowl in front of me with a small bit of ice cream in, instantly the puppy dog eyes and pouting lip were out.

"No please not those eyes, you know nobody can resist them Rosie." My Daddy groaned closing his eyes. He peaked one eye open and saw me still doing the face before he sighed. "You know exactly how to get things out of me don't you Rosie?" I giggled and nodded.

"Well dur, I am the cute twin." I laughed knowing I wouldn't be able to say it around Nessie even though she would agree. I watched as Daddy put many more scoops of ice cream in my bowl.

-.-

It took me a while but I finished the ice cream even though I had a massive tummy ache after. I sat on one of the large couches groaning and holding my tummy. The rest of the family were back and Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa were shouting at Daddy for giving me too much ice cream whilst Alec was talking to Aro, who had come back with the rest of the Volturi, outside.

Uncle Emmet and Uncle Jasper were sat of the floor either side of my feet watching something on the TV, Adventure Time, they both seemed engrossed even though they seemed a bit old for it. I yawned.

"I think it is time for someones bed." I heard Auntie Rosalie say, I looked up at her, with a pout on my face. "I think I am the only one in this family immune to that face. So come on, bed."

"Fine but I am not a little kid, but you are probably right." I glared at the floor slightly, before looking back up and smiling evilly.

"Uh-oh." I heard Uncle Emmet groan before standing up. I smiled at him.

"Uncle Emmet, can you carry me to bed please?" I asked politely smiling still, he groaned but picked me up.

"But I was watching Adventure Time, and aren't you too old for being carried since you aren't a little kid." I stuck my tongue out at him but we were soon in my bedroom. He left me to get dressed for bed and I had just gotten under the warm fluffy cover when there was a knock at the door. Alec walked in with a solemn looking face.

"What's wrong Alec?" He glared at the floor before sitting on the side of the bed.

"I am so sorry Rosie." He apologized, but he hadn't done anything. "Aro says I have to go back to Volunterra and that they need me Rosie. I am really sorry, I am leaving tonight." I was shocked, he planted a gentle kiss on my head before quickly walking out of the room leaving me in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a while, at first I was just lazy but now I have only just worked out how to upload a new chapter since Mibba has been updated :/
Feel free to send me hate mail for the lack of updates, also I have been thinking about changing some of the more recent updates as I read back and some things didn't make any sense.
e.g. The Llewellyn's taking her to England then Coal walking her back to America. I think I was a bit out of it when I wrote it. Also if anyone is reading please comment, because I noticed that after the last few chapters were written no body seemed to comment so I wasn't entirely sure.
Anyways I am really sorry for the lack of updates but I am just a lazy child. :P (Also I don't really like anything to do with Twilight so the updates may be even slower. Sorry for that, but don't shoot the messenger.)