Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

5

“We will return in a couple of years to find out how little Rose and Renesmee have grown, remember that.” That was the last time we saw the Volturi around nine years ago. After that they left my family in peace.
Mom and Dad were in their bedroom, I knocked but I don’t think they could hear me, the TV was up to loud, I knocked again but this time louder.They heard. “Come in Rose.” I heard my father shout. When I walked in my Mom and Dad both looked at me and instantly knew what was wrong with me. “Come on Rose lets go hunt.” My Dad’s mobile wrang. He looked at the phone before picking up. “ Hello.” My Dad answered, he walked out the room and into the garden where I could see him out the windowpacing the garden with a worried look on his face. He was either talking to Auntie Alice, Grandpa or Nessie. Mom and I sat waiting for him to come back inside. After a while he did.
“Rosie, Bella would you mind if after we went hunting we went to Grandpa’s house? Renesmee and Jake will be there too.” He said hoping I would say yes.
“Yay Grandpa and Grandma’s house, Daddy i’m not hungry anymore.” I shouted excitedly jumping up and down and clapping my hands. Mommy and Daddy started to laugh.
“Rosie we all know that your hungry, your eyes are going redder by the minute. Nice try, we know you don’t like blood but your just goig to have to deal with it.” My parents said laughing at my attempt of getting out of drinking blood. I really didn’t like blood and prefered human food better but blood was something I needed. It’s like when someone gets ill the take medicine to get better, except when my eyes go red it when I really need blood or I will get ill for ages. It had happened before, I got really ill, no-one knew what was wrong with me until Grandma worked it out asking if I was thirsty for blood, which everyone else had failed to ask me.
Mommy and Daddy grabbed my hand and took me outside where we ran until they caught a large deer. We all drank thirstily and then they caught me a rabbit to stop my thirst for a while. After we ran to Grandma and Grandpa’s house.
“Grandma, Grandpa.” I shouted excitedly as I saw them I ran up and hugged them both. Everyone laughed.
“Save some love for the rest of us.” I heard my Auntie Alice’s voice ring out through the laughs.
“Auntie Alice, Uncle Jasper.” I sid running to hug them to. I turned aroun and spotted my Auntie Rosalie, who I was named afted and my Uncle Emmet. “Auntie Rose, Uncle Emmet.” squealed as I ran to them. Rosalie huged me then picked me up and soun me around. Whereas my Uncle Emmet threw me up in the air and caught me before hugging me tightly. After I saw and hugged everyone, they all started on how much I had grown since they had last seen me. They said I looked like Nessie when she was little. That reminded me. “Wheres Nessie and Jack?” I asked upset that I hadn’t seen them in a long time.
“Here we are.” Came Jake’s loud booming voice.
“Rosie.” Nessie ran up and hugged me.
“My squirt, have grown.” Jacob lauged picking me up. I lauged then yawned since it was the middle of the night. They all laughed.
“I think someone’s tired.” I heard Grandma coo, she came up to Nessie and took me out her arms, she then took me upstairs and to my bedroom for when Mommy and Daddy go on holiday. “Well, it’s time you went to bed young lady.” Grandma said. I pouted then yawned again. “ Get ready for bed please, I will be back up in ten minutes to check to make sure you are in bed, and if you extra luck I will bring you up some milk and a cookie. Okay.” My Grandma said beaming.
“Yay I love you so much Grandma.” I said and hugged her. She walked out to let me get some pajamas me. I chose so Whinnie the Pooh pajamas, even though I was ten I still loved Whinnie the Pooh and things like that. I brushed my teeth and climbed ito bed. Pulling up the covers to my chin, I remembered one thing before I fell asleep. “We will return in a couple of years to find out how little Rose and Renesmee have grown, remember that.”