Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

6

Once Grandma had taken Rosie to bed everyone’s face went from happy to serious. Neither Mom, Jake or Me knew what the matter was. “Why such the long faces?” I joked unsure of my everyones mood was down.
“Well Alice had a vision.” Grandma said returning downstairs. “Rosies asleep.”
“What was the vision about, Alice?” asked Mom.
“Well you know when you and Rosie were born, we had that little visit from the Volturi. Marcus said they would return in a couple of years to see how Nessie and Rosie are getting on. Well it seems as if they want to pay us a little visit.” Alice spoke, worry starting to spread fully on everyones faces.
“That doesn’t seem to bad, I mean we let them visit, then they go away. Right?” Jacob asked. Alice sat down her head in her hands.
“Alice what is it?” Jasper asked knowing she was having a vision. Alice sat up, her eyes looking extremly worried right now.
"It seems at they want Rosie and are going to do anything to get to her. I think they know if she has a power or not. If she has a power it must be a really strong power other wise they arn't willing to let Rosie slip through their grasp." Dad finished, his voice calm but I could tell by the look on his face that he was anything but calm.
"My baby." Mom whispered. She looked like she was about to start crying, the same tearless crying that she cried when anything bad happens to either Rosie or I. I went over to comfort her as she sat shivering on the couch.
"Don't worry Bella, we won't let anything happen to either Rosie or Nessie." Carlisle spoke calmly. My grandma sat down on the couch, this was painful for her, she had already lost one of her children, she really couldn't afford to loose one of her grandchildren.
"When are they coming?" Grandma spoke dread in her voice.
"No need to worry everyone." Carlisle said comforting us. It wasn't working for either Edward or Alice they both knew when the Volturi were coming, it must have been soon otherwise they would have relaxed a little bit.
"Ttt-tomorrow." Alice whimpered. Everyone gasped. Screaming could be heard from Rosie's bedroom. Dad and Mom rushed upstairs.They came back downstairs. Rosie was shaking yet still asleep in Dad's arms.
"Nightmare." Edward spoke calmly.
"What about."
"We shall wait till moring to find out." Everyone nodded. Not talking about our little visit that would partake tommorow just incase Rosie could hear us in her sleep. Her little face, innocent but filled with worry and panic. What ever the dream it must have been an extremely bad dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for all my comments by...
musicxloverx2
Sheikara
Tweaker
kycoolgirl-loves-a7x
xdarkbluex
JennyQ96
and Dreamless_Night62