Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

7

"Rosie, come here. You know who I am. Just remember." a voice echo through the room. The room was a large empty room, only me there. Suddenly the floor was escaping from under my feet. I zoomed away from my body like a spirit watching my body panic and hurry trying to get away from the rapidly growing hole in he floor. "Isabella-Rose come here immediatly." The voice was angry now, it was right behind me. A cape figure grasped my body but not my spirit. I screamed as I watched the man push me into the hole. I fell I kept falling landing in water, freezing water. I was shivering violently in the water. Drowning in the icy water. The water froze over leaving me stranded under the ice. Hands grabbed my legs pulling me down into black of the frozen over lake. I watched as my lifeless body floated down with the hands, grasping my body and pulling me into a dark cave. The cloaked pulled me out the water and up into their arms, wrapping me in a large blanket before covering my eyes with a mask. My spirit was getting dragged back into my body.
I awoke in a large room, thrown like chairs at one end the rest of the room was empty. It started to get crowded with people. Everyone laughing at me, pointing fingers. I watched in horror as their large fangs appeared from their lips. I was stuck in the arms of the masked figure who had brought me here. I wrigled out the grasp and landed on the floor with a thud. Pain struck though my body, stabbing me like lightning. I screamed out in pain as I tried to crawl away from the people. They kept coming towards me, fangs growing, their eyes flashing brilliant shades of red as they kept coming towards me. Four men stood in the room, one had long cola black hair and paper like skin, the next had long brown hair and also papery skin, the third had extremly white hair and skin a bit like Grandpa except his hair was long the final man looked younger than the rest he had white skin but it looked strangly tanned, he had short brown hair and red eyes also. They all looked worried at me. They all also looked strangely familiar. The fanged people kept coming towards me. I screamed as one lunged at me they missed as I was now not on the floor but in someones arms, the younger of the four men. He looked at everyone and hissed but then back at me, his face lightened up a tiny bit. He brought me over to the other men who looked at me as if I was an exhibition at a museam.
"My, my, dear little Rosie you have grown strong."

I woke up startled to find light blinding me. I looked up at my father who was sat, stroking my hair subconsiously.
"Daddy." I said tears rolling down my cheeks from the dream.
"Rosie, what was your dream about?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him, not wanting to seem so silly. Me scared of Vampires.
"Erm nothing bad." I said forgetting my own father could read minds.
"Oh dear." He said reading my mind. I got of his lap.
"Daddy, I am going to go get dressed now." He nodded as I ran upstairs. I picked out my favorite pair of jeggings and a top. I washed the dry tears of my cheeks and ran back down stairs to get breakfast. On the table was a plate of pankcakes and some syrup. Jake and Nessie were already eating some pancakes, Jake was guzzeling down some orange juice and Nessie was drinking a cup of blood. I sat at the table and tucked into a plate of pancakes. They looked at me and smiled but I could see there was a look of doubt and worry in their eyes. There was something that this family was not telling me. My grandma also came through and hugged me, she too looked worried.
"Whats wrong grandma?" I asked her interested.
"Well Rosie I am just a bit worried because today we are going on a camping trip." I looked at her excitedly.
"Yay I love camping." I said and stood up and excitedly started to dance around the kitchen, the same way Auntie Alice does.
"We are leaving after breakfast so hurry up and finish." Grandpa said walkijg through the door. I ate quickly before running to get some camping clothes on. I came back downstairs and jumped onto Daddy's back. People always told me I was Daddy's Little Girl, I agreed. We all walked out the house and started on our camping trip into the forest.