Hierarchy of life

I don't wanna

The opposing male has won, he's the new alpha of Huntington. He howled his victory howl, telling everyone that he now ruled the village. I started to slowly back away from the area where the fight was at and where the new alpha was at, but stopped in my tracks when we locked eyes.

His eyes held so many emotions. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I didn't want to find out, so I turned around and ran. I ran all the way home and ran to my room, that was located in the attic.

It was stuffy because I didn't open a window. I walked over to my bed and plopped down. All that running got me really tired.

Unknowingly to me I fell a sleep and woke up the next morning to my mother telling me that I needed to take a shower before I went down to breakfast.

Being the obedient daughter I am I got up slowly and walked into our small square bathroom and turned on the hot water.

I wasn't in the shower for more then fifteen minutes til I heard my mother knock on the door before she opened it.

"Leslie?" My mom asked cautiously for some reason. I poked my head out of the shower curtain and looked at her. She was poking her head in through the bathroom door.

"Yeah mom?" I asked, very curious as to what she was going to tell me.

"When your done with your shower there is something on your bed I want you to wear."

I didn't ask my mother any questions, I just nodded and went back to getting the shampoo out of my wet hair.

10 minutes later.

Walking into my room with only a towel wrapped around my body as I brushed my hair.
I looked on my bed when I looked to see what my mother wanted me to wear.
It was a dress and a mask.

"Mom? Why do you want me to wear a dress and a mask?"

My mom looked at me nervously as she entered my room. "You were requested to go to the ball at the Alpha's castle. But don't worry your sister will be going too." My mother told me and tried to smile at me.

"I'm not going." I said flatly.

"Please honey. This will be a good way for you to finally socialize with the higher ranking villagers."

"But I don't want to socialize!" I complained. It's true some people call me anti-social because of how much I hate to socialize with people I don't know.

"Your going and that's final!" My mother all but yelled at me.

I'm so going to kill my mom after this ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, my life has been HELL for the past few months.(an still is.)
Now that it's summer I'm going to try to update a few of my story's, and don't worry Bat Country ch.11 will be up in a few days. So please look through my other story's and tell me what YOU want updated.
(sorry for the shortness)

Dress

Mask