Love Hurts Mathematically.

The Answer

"T. .Trixie?" That low irritating voice echoed from behind.

Trixie flushed red as her tears streamed down subtly. She covered part of her face with her har and hung her head.

Aaron, dribbled his basketball loudly and started to throw the ball around the room, the noise was horrible. It poked her from behind, and on her head. Each bounce made her flinch in complete anger.

"Can you please stop it?!" Trixie yelled, revealing her red nose and dried tears splattered around her cheeks. She stood up, and started to flee away from him, abashed.

"Wait!" Aaron called, suddenly. His iron grip on her wrist, his body weight made her impossible to move. "What?! Did you cry?" he asked in a worried tone.

The sudden curiousity startled Trixie. Aaron? Caring? Such words did not match together.

"Why do you EVEN CARE?" She yelled again, struggling as she tried to pull away from his grip, but no. . .Mr. Fat Aaron, had to be so strong, didn't he?

"Answer my question. Did you or did you not cry?" He asked, sternly now, still holding her wrist with ease as she tried to break free.

"Are you that stupid?" she snapped. "Can't you see the tears?!" The sarcasm was hard and her voice had an edge as she spoke her last sentence.

"No, i actually I can't."

Trixie yanked her hand away from Aaron, glaring at the red finger marks and sore surface.

"Why are you crying?" He asked again, absently.

"I....i... I had. . .I . . .had . .a. . " She stammered softly, looking at her toes.

"Go on. . ." Aaron encouraged sweetly.

Trixie looked at Aaron as Aaron looked at her. Their eyes, meeting for the first time.

"I FAILED MATH OKAY???? happy?" She burst, the anger reaching it's maximum level.

Aaron looked so surprised, doubt covered his eyes. Trixie? Failing?. . .Math? Did it make sense? How could a girl with such beautiful, perfect knowledge get a 70 in a report card?

Trixie was quiet, she was so humiliated. . .so abashed.

"That's. . .new." Aaron muttered softly, still surprised. He reached out to grab his basketball ball.

"I know." Trixie said, looking away. "My life has no meaning anymore. My future has fallen."

"No. No, it has not, Trixie." Aaron assured her,quietly.

"Yes it has!"

"No, it hasn't. I will fix things. Don't worry." Aaron smiled a dear smile, stretching his chubby cheecks an inch towards his ears.

"How?" Trixie asked, searching his eyes for the answer.

Without a word, Aaron grabbed Trixie's hand and dragged her all the way into a small doorstep, the coldness was unbearable. With three loud knocks on the door, Aaron dragged her inside. What room was it?. . .The teacher's faculty. . .

{author's note: this chapter was made by erika, the first was matthew's. Ally's chapter shall be the third. Please comment if you like. -smile-}