Love Hurts Mathematically.

Oh must thou be Aaron...to tutor thine soul?!

"Teacher?" Aaron inquired nothing but fathomless air and their Math teacher, clad in the background of documents, unorganized files, a coffeemaker...and the enticing aroma of Starbucks.

As if queued in her thoughts, their teacher replied, "Oh, Aaron! I forgot to mention you have the highest grade in your whole batch for this quarter! I congratulate you!"

Aaron? Highest in Math? It's never humanly possible! thought Trixie, envious of Aaron's grades.

Her face flushed a deep purple as she thought of a horrendous portending vision of some deranged throwback who's been hanging round for the past couple years in the orifices of obscene grades and just launching these "benefits" onto her.

"HE GOT HIGHER THAN ME???" Trixie could not accept her humiliating disdain.

Obviously, her self-centered persona reflected much of her envy towards Aaron's gain. It was as if his brain was well orchestrating through the concerto of 6th grade while her violin conducting the formulations of Math was broken at the top of string C.

Rolling her eyes in an orbital momentum, their teacher replied, "Well Trixie, seeing to it you can't accept that fact, probably you would like to be tutored by Aaron, then?"

Her voice was adorned with a tapestry of teasingly bubbly tones. Aaron's reaction was just a small shrug, yet inside he was very ecstatic about his tutoring sessions.

Everyone was oblivious of this before, but Aaron had a mad affiliation with Trixie. Some would have suspected this, but they attended to mostly his denies. But amazingly, no one was persistent enough to prove of this.

Aaron replied with confidence in the raspiness of his voice, "Sure teacher. Anything's fine with me."

As for Trixie, through all of what Aaron was saying, she took novice of how much strings of emotion were sewn onto this harp of conversing with their teacher. She got a sudden feeling in her mind...he obviously loves her.

Trixie replied, "Well okay...I mean, he obviously could just make me feel better about my grades--he could fail because of my rapid intellect."

To Trixie's obnoxious dismal, Aaron chuckled, obviously not offended, but arcanely amused.

"So, tutor of mine--early tomorrow?" Her voice was laid-back and...surprisingly almost flirtatious.

"Sure," Aaron replied, his saying so seconded by a nod.

Next day...

"The hypotenuse is WHAT again?" Trixie scratched her head in utter confusion.

She and Aaron used up 4 full hours of Aaron's undying explanations of the Pythagorean theorem, to which Trixie still didn't understand.

"For the ump-tee-nth time," Aaron riveted bitter annoyance in every word he spouted. "A-squared and B-squared make C-squared, as C is the hypotenuse and A and B are the sides of the triangle."

Trixie slouched in her desk, rolling her eyes as if these computations of endless perimeter and area equations and measurements of architectural estates were so irrelevant--well, they were, after all.

"I don't wish to take up geometry. IT'S SO FUCKING BORING!" She screamed, thrusting papers everywhere and leaving them to settle aimlessly onto the linoleum tiles.

Aaron had absolutely no idea how to cope with her. Then, his mind thought of something so despicably wonderful for him and Trixie during their moment of togetherness.

"You want to go out for a walk?" Aaron proposed as a treaty of endearment over her predicament.

"A walk? Well...okay. At least it's better than learning all this shit." She scooted out from her seat.

Watching her walk aWay from his capacity, Aaron thought, Wow...she's more beautiful when she swears...

"Nice neighborhood you've got here," Trixie said, wandering her eyes into every inch of the village.

"Yeah..."Aaron sighed, his voice dozing as he glanced at Trixie's BEAUTIFUL face.

"OH MY GOD! You have a basketball court here?" Trixie squealed, as she saw a group of teens playing at a nearby basketball court.

"Well, it's not as big as usual arenas and stadiums but...I guess it's okay...It's just a community court." Aaron shrugged. "You want to play?"

"Only every millisecond!" Trixie exclaimed.

She snatched Aaron's wrist and dragged them into the court. Aaron felt instant wrecked love spasms when Trixie even gripped one inch of hid hand.

"Hey you," A tall, dark and scary man hollered to Aaron and Trixie.

We'd most expect his next words would be, "I don't like your girlfriend." But it was more of something like this: "You play?"

Aaron shrugged his shoulders. "Not very much but sometimes I play on the community league. I'm also their water boy."

The Mr. Big, Dark, and Scary guy tossed to them a ball. "Well you will anyWays. You and your girlfriend against me and my brothers here."

A legion of tall and dark random people were surrounding him. They felt like closing walls against Aaron and Trixie, considering their mannerism in that of a barricade.

"You're on!" Trixie yelled in backfiring desire.

Aaron did not seem to bother--all he had on his mind for the time being was: I'm playing with Trixie...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is by Ally. Matt's next in line for his chapter, and if this was a sucky chapter, I'm sorry--I have convulsing Writer's Block, so...yeah. x3 (But I shall make you aware I withdraw these symptoms though drawing--I'm still in good condition indeed. xD)