Love Hurts Mathematically.

Dancing In The Moonlight.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Look, Trixie, I'm sorry about what happened--"

"It's alright," she replied, taking my hand, "To tell you the truth, that's the most adventure I've had since I can remember," She cast me a warm smile I'd never seen, and I have to tell you, it was at that moment that I knew, No one in the world can replace her.

My face flashed bright crimson as she took my hand, leading me down the narrow flight of stairs going towards the bay's shore.

She threw off her shoes and sat down on the soft sand, her feet in the water. I knelt down beside her, watching as the calm waves crashed against the shore. I felt at peace with the world at that moment, I felt that I belonged in the world, for the first time.

I then realized what made love so special to so many people. I realized why so many people treasure love, and try to hold it as close to their hearts as possible. Love is something that brings out something in you you never knew existed. I knew now that love isn't just the 4 letter word I thought it was.

Trixie's soothing voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You know something?" she asked, "I felt like my life had nothing in it, but...Now I've found someone who cares for me, and its like my life has a whole new meaning." She flashed me a radiant smile.

"I feel the same Way," I replied, inching closer to her.

"Look," I told her pointing to a boat docked on the shore, "Wanna take a ride on it?"

"Are you crazy!?" she replied, "We don't have any permissi--"

"Come on," I coaxed her, "Do something against the rules for once."

She sat, I could tell she was thinking about my last statement.

"Okay, I guess I cou--"

I grabbed her hand and quickly dragged her over to the boat.

"Okay, let's bring the boat closer to the water before we get in," I told her pushing the boat into the water, "Now, get in very carefully."

I held out my hand which she took, and I helped her up onto the boat. But just as I was about to get on, I lost balance and we both fell into the cold bay water.

I sat there as if waiting for Trixie to explode. Waiting for her to shout at me, then maybe leave. But to my surprise, she started chuckling.

"That was so cool!" she screamed, splashing water onto my face.

I splashed back at her, and we chased each other around the shallow bay water, best fucking moment of my life.

Suddenly I heard "Dancing in The Moonlight" boom on the radio of a nearby restaraunt, a thought suddenly came to my head.

"May I have this dance?" I asked holding my hand out.

Trixie paused, but then took my hand, "Let's see if you can dance as well as you punch."

I chuckled as we danced around the bay's water, the moonlight cast our shadows on the blue water. The moonlight reflected on her beautiful eyes, they shined magnificently. I tried my best to dance the waltz, from what I had remembered from my Aunt's wedding, but I failed. Though even if it wasn't a perfect dance, I could tell both she and I were havign a great time.

Nothing could compare to this moment: Dancing in the moonlight withyour my most enduring passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my favorite chappie I've written so far. :D
Erk is next. ^^