Love Hurts Mathematically.

Twigs mean more than Roses.

Trixie's P.O.V

I didn't know how to dance. I just followed Aaron's footsteps in caution. But nevertheless, it's probably the most beautiful night.

The setting was perfect, beautiful moonlight with rays that bounced on the ocean floor, waves that cooled the night's wind and of course me and aaron dancing with touching music.

I wrapped my arms around him, making sure it was safe for me to express love physically, but he pinned them down to my sides the moment i tried.

"I. . .uh. . .have to go." He mumbled, looking at me in apology.

"Now?" I groaned. So much for my beautiful night, ruined with only 4 words.

He didn't smile at me, it most probably hurt him to say goodbye. "I'm sorry, I really need to. . .but I'll make up for it."

A smile lit his face at that sudden moment. He held my hands, mine wrapped around his and whispered. . .

"I'll give you something tomorrow, I promise. Something nice. . ."

And after that, he ran, disappearing through the shadowns of the beach. I couldn't even see him in sight anymore, he was gone.

I looked at the other dancers, then back to my drenched with sea water clothes. I blushed as i remembered how sweet and romantic his voice swept me the moment he said goodbye.

Maybe there are things in life more impostant besides grades, and could he be my answer to everything? Yes. . .maybe he was. Aaron. Aaron. Aaron. . .that name was the definition of love.

"I'll give you something tomorrow, I promise. Something nice. . ." The thought rang through me again. What could it be? A letter? A bracelet? A heart?

I watched the waves wash away the footprints he left behind. Surely, deep down. . .i knew i loved him, there was no denying. I did love him. No more lies.

The next day. . .

"Hey Aaron!" I yelled, everyone turning to see the quiet Trixie. . .shouting?

Aaron was still, frozen near the basketball court, snapping up as he waved his arms freely.

"Trix! Come 'ere!" He yelled back.

Trix? I thought, blushing down deeply. Could that be my new nickname? And especially when it comes from him? Yes, my new beautiful nickname.

I was right beside him now, looking eagerly at him as i remembered last night very clearly. I was ready. Ready for whatever he'd throw his hands on at me.

I was waiting.

He looked at me with this strange expression. As if. . .he didn't know what i was waiting for. He didn't remember. He just stood there looking at me blankly.

Blood rushed up my head, hitting my brain. I was so frustrated, i wanted to explode.

"Well?!" I snapped, cupping my hands upward.

"What do you mean 'well?!'" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. Was he that stupid?

"LET ME HAVE IT!!??" I hinted furiously, pushing my hands even higher.

"Have what?" He asked, giving me the most stupid expression ever. He looked at me absently.

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE LAST NIGHT??!!! THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME SOMETHING!!!???" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air with frustration.

His face crumpled like an old man's and held his mouth. "Oh the rose! Oh. . .uhm. . ." He struggled to find the right words, and started scratching his head as if it was so hard to answer me.

"You forgot!!! YOU FORGOT, I KNEW IT!!!" I screamed right at him, face to face. I tried to punch him, but my fist just bounced off his fat stomach.

So i fled, weeping furiously as i ran away, i didn't care if a bunch of people were staring at me.

"Trixie. . . no wait!" He called, running right after me.

"WWWHHHAAATTTT???" I stopped to stare at him, maybe if i was lucky. . .i could punch his face this time. I balanced my weight on one foot, one hand on my hip.

He looked at me eagerly, snapping something from the background and holding it right in front of me. . .

"For you. . .there!" He gave it to me in romance.

But when i stared down. . .

A twig lay on my fingertips. A TWIG. What comparison could this have to a rose? A dirty, rotten twig in my hands???!!! UHG.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU SAID A ROSE. . .YOU GIVE ME A TWIG!!! A TWIG. THAT IS IT! WE ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed wholeheartedly, running away.

Tears streamed down. Was that how much i mean to him? A twig. How could i think that he actually loved me? I was just so blind.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! I my first chapter with swears! YESH! Matt, be proud. Yeah, i know she's overreacting but. . .thats how she is. *wink* Who's next to update? Uhhh, either Madee or. . .Ally? Dunno.